Ultimate cut cycle ??

milkin

Who has got what the believe to be the ultimate cutting cycle ? It's thst time of the year again where we are either mid or in the final weeks of bulking and our instinct has us already thinking of our next cycle. So who wsnt to shsre there thought on whst thry believe is the ultimate cutting cycle ?

anabolic-city

For me personally...

Sust - lowering dose towards end of cycle

Tren - throughout

Mast - throughout

Proviron 50-100mgs a day

Inj winny last 4 weeks 100mgs a day

Halo tabs final week

Anti - es like letro etc final week also

milkin

Together (The MG community) we validate the word " Muscle Guru" brother. We have members from around the world all sharing their knowlege and experiences, filling our community with resourceful information, and most improtantly in a respectable mannor. Whether you have been in the game for 1 month or 20 years everyones input is always welcome since we all learn from each other.  People like you, me, and every member that contributes around here is what makes a "muscle Guru" in my book.

As for my opinion on a super cutter? I have got a rough sketch that still needs tunning but it  looks something like this:

10 Week blast and I like to keep my cycles short and sweet with as few compound as possible. I will keep mt 250mg/week Test-C cruise dosage in play here for the duration of the cycle.

1-10    250mg/week Tes-c

1-10    Gen Shi cut stack 1ml/ED - (Testosterone Propionate, Drostanolone Propionate, Trenbolone Acetate)

I may elect to throw in a hardner, like var, the final two weeks but that decision would depend strictly on progress. I have ran this in the past with awsome resluts and usually would kick off with tbol and no closer, but this one I may close with Var.

Feel free to critique, comments/suggestions welcome.

Gotpharma

ye nice list there sure bring in the condition in the last week with those meds.

I like to add a bit of NPP and use metformin so i feel a bit fuller but other than that i would do the same especially really low dose of sus probably less than 200mg a week for the end with 600mg+ of tren A

llcooljames

Test 400 eod last 4 week switch to test prop ed

tri tren 150 ed

masteron ed 1.25ml

t3 dosed at 50mcg taper to 100mcg for last week.

clen cycle 2 weeks on 2 weeks off if sensative other wise string it out

igf-1lr3 pre wo 80mcg

winney 50mg-100mg

gh 6ius dosed with 100mcg of t4

ipormalin 120mcg before bed

mod grf 1-29 120mcg before bed

insulin 5-8 ius, run for the first 4 weeks of diet then drop out