Understanding AI's better

strong

I head read plenty about AI's.  I need to understand better. I have had no E2 issues (gyno) nothing like that. I research Ai'S  and understand what I am reading but still need help.

1- Do I need to take ai during cycle if I don't have any symptoms?

2- What is the best Ai for me? ARO, Adex? or is that depending on the person?

3- please expand on this too guys. Caber for prolactin... can I hear some stories please.

This is an important topic for me and I need help... Im just not sure what to take and please don't crucify me but im on this cycle of test with no Ai. I have nolva on hand but only for pct. unless I run into a prob.

Sieg said to me in a post.  Get Ai's now and he meant now. peoblem is I ordered and still don't have but I have no signs of estro. probs. Am I hurting myself?

Thanks, Strong

D

dolfanshan

IMO most can run a basic test only cycle and not need an ai. However an ai should always be kept on hand. Its better to have and not need than to need and not have. I have personal experience to share. I had run 8 to 10 cycles and never needed or used an ai, but I did have it on hand. All of a sudden 5 weeks into a cycle my nips get very tender. (I suspect due to overdosed dbol) even with an ai on hand it was a worrisome mental mind fucking. Its not fun at all. I quickly got it under control only because I had adex. DON'T GET CAUGHT SHORT!!!

Adex and aro are both good ai's. I use adex although some people are unresponsive to adex in which case aro would be a must. Both have pluses and minuses. Research and pick which one you think would suit you best.

As far as prolactin sides go sieg can share from personal experience what horror they can cause you. 

jonathan

Some great advice again dolf ,glad im on here to get the info,i went with aro for my cycle plus nova incase,i hope not to use the nova but as dolf said better to have everything just in case, the aro hopefully will do the job fine il be using it throughout cycle for my peace of mind .

D

dolfanshan

Aro will do the job brother. Just don't over do it. When you move into higher dosed more advanced cycles it will be needed for sure. IMHO

D

dolfanshan

Well I'm glad you're here sieg. Your horror story is a valuable learning tool for others!

siegmund

And the ai , game is a very hard guessing game in the beginning, ,, and I would suggest to anyone not to play the guessing game , and if you have the resources , BLOOD WORK,,  but im street , and I only use a ai as needed , I have a tell and that tell is water , and it affects my nasal , so I know when to dose ,, at least I think I do ,, like I said I would recommend blood     sieg

siegmund

I am always here dolp, I just dont always post ,, think I got some bipolor shit kicking off lately ,, so ive learned to keep my mouth shut ,, if I cant say something  good , dont say nothing ,,   I think its my test ,, actually I know it is ,,,  :((( I proved it , but always long story ,,, im up and down , more down ,    but. Sieg

siegmund

Ill share on prolactin ,, I was running testc 500 mg week , deca 400 mg week and anadrol 100 mg ed.. I wasnt a member yet at mg, and I was listening to a source , from eroids , I didnt bother much with the forums , because I got crusified , every time I asked a question , and way the source rest assures order some adex and ill be fine ,,, well I lacked research , dealt with gym rats , and never heard the word prolactin before , well I ran 2 ,19 nors , without a da ,,, I came here In bad shape , no desire for sex , and if I did I couldnt get hard ,, lack of energy , lack of will to live ,,, if I wasnt such a strong minded person ,, I wouldnt be here today ,, took me weeks to get caber ,, it was  bad time I was eating ginsing and b6 I think I forget but I was fucked up ,,, thats why I push a da , and for me its caber , oh and note !!! There are a ton of sides from caber , but theres also sides from the aas game , but ill take caber sides over prolactin sides anyday ,, 

D

dolfanshan

It happens to the best of us my friend. There's a lot of freedom being a business owner, but a lot of stress too...

siegmund

Its not the buss I lost energy , I lost sex drive , I lost alot ,, but I knew it was not prolactin , im not running a 19,,  I only use my ai , as need which is maybe once a week , so I knew it wasnt crashed estro ,,, and its not estro , because I have a tell , so the other day for the hell of it I tested my therory , and my theory was , the test c !!! I did a shot of  test a , I had and bingo !!!! My energy went up , woke up boned up , and had desire and energy ,,, the test c im running , is way under dosed or bunk , end of subject I know , I been running 750 mg week for like 6 week now ,,, so I know. Its the test , a bad batch or a better choice of words would be , under dosed ,,   I do the test a , im fine , but now im on a roller coaster ride till I regroup here , and its a kick in the nuts when you just dropped ,alot of $$$   , on shit 

strong

Damn Sieg, The more I read your posts the more I think we are alike. im not sure about bipolar but im fuckin nuts. I had a wonderful therapist that said to me I needed to develop a pause button. I would here things I didn't like and just go nuts and really get myself in trouble. The best thing to do when u know ur off is just try not to say anything. Well brother all I know is you have been good to me. Thanks for the advice on caber. Don't want to hear ur down Brother... Like Dolf says. it happens to the best of us...

D

dolfanshan

Damn sieg! Sorry to hear that! We all know its part of the game, but it sucks balls when it happens to you. Had the same happen to me about 2 cycles ago. When I finished the dbol I lost everything because of shitty test.

siegmund

Just on a roller coaster ride rite now ,,, im around long enough to know ,, whats going on with me , thanks to the site , and plp that take the time to help ,

siegmund

And whos your therapist I could use her or him I get feeling like  this I breakout in handcuffs and 10 years

strong

its easy for me to say cause im having a good day but just go pet ur dog and make sure u don't take it out on the wife. Bro, no handcuffs. no matter what. I just finished my last run in with the law about 5 months ago.  2 more years of my life stressing and wondering how long will I sit in jail this time. bro. ive nvr found God anything like that but I have such a good woman in my life now that I don't want to disappoint. None of my rage has to do with AAS just fucked up chemistry in the brain. I can see that ur heart is good don't let the head fuck that up.. My therapist was a woman and I used to tell her shit that she couldn't believe I would do... She had big tits bro. Thank God she was ugly or I wudnt have learned anything..

siegmund

Never ever the wife or fam a d never noone innocent , trust me , I take it outm on the tough guy ,,, ,,, the 5am one looking ,,,,  but I dont do that no more either

strong

Bro. big tits can lighten a mood. im an ass and leg man but nothing wrong with big tits..... I swear bro I nvr took it out on the innocent ones but when I saw a punk mother fucker pickin on an innocent weak person...... GAME ON BRO.  Hey seriously, Just trying to lighten the mood. Just keep moving forward brother and keep ur head up....

siegmund

Then YES !! I AGREE   we are not alike , were identical !!! Because thats more than half my cases , be in a club and a bunch of tough guyz picking on someone that wants no trouble ,,,, well I went outmof mymway tonpick on them , bro I philadelphia , born and raised the badlands , the one you see on , drugs inc ... I slept in abandaminioums ,,, and ate at soup kitchen , and went to the free clinic , and food banks ,,,, so I did what I had to ,,,,, and I was a survior and 5am one to be feared ,, trust me I PULLED OUT ,, AND PRISON WAS A STEP OR TWO UP,,,,  BUT THROUGH THIS ALL I NEVER HURT INNOCENT I HELPED ,, AND.  I HAVE TO STOP ,,, because I get these cycber tough guys , that if younonly knew ,,,,, but thats a part of me I I put to sleep ,, at least try ,,     whats your counclers name   lol