Understanding AI's better

siegmund

Sorry for the rant ,, its just ,, thats why I work a d come home to my beautiful family , its them world to me ,, the best thing ever in my life ,,,, and I appreciate it , and honor it.... its this lack of test , killed my mood , I get flash backs of how I grew up shitting in a bucket in north philly ,,, anyone says  .  Hormones dont effect your thoughts.  And thinking processs   dosnt know wtf there talking about and needs to go back to ,biology , or chemistry class or what ever the fuck it is ,,, o and 5am I will be leaving a review ,,, I have the upmost respect for the source , but he also needs to , know and trust the labs hes using !!!! Hey im in buss I go , stucco a home and the concrete or stucco falls off ,,, or turns green ,, thats on me!!!! For a bad choice in I labs no?????

strong

after reading that post bro. I get it and im proud to know you. I don't need to meet you and shake your hand. I know you're a good man. Im the youngest of 5 boys. My genius parents decided to have 5 kids in 6 years and then get divorced. no food no love no nothing. wonder why I caught my first bid when I was 11 years old.  My favorite line is "JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD" I wont go on and on.. Just know that I get it bro. Theres only one cyber tough guy I know on here. he was disrespecting a new guy the other day. I just backed down and didn't post anything. I was proud of myself.... Now back to the Ai'S....... 

D

Dont_trip

It happens you should post up the lab so No one falls for the same BS until they fix the issue.Stick  to domestic bro trust me =)

siegmund

The labs going up , regardless of anything the source says .. but on the same note im going to talk to the source ,, hes is reputable , and I will vouch for his ai, and da,  there on point .. now this is the first oil I ran , and I expected you know dosed gear , meaning properly dosed ,,, so I allowed what about 6 weeks ???? But I was running prop and test a ,,, and I cruised on sust I had ,,, so I did compramise and figured the testc at 750 mg week  would and should eventually over take ,, no not I been miserable sitting here totaly depressed , and kind of in a fog for weeks ,, and sure enough I tested my theory ,,, and its the test which makes me question the eq , being my first eq run , I dont know what to expect so   , cycle burnt , but im ok with that its part of what we do ,, but sorry to rant and I appolagize to the op of thread , didnt mean to hijack , but yes dt ,, never had a problem domestic , ty my friend.   Sieg