Upcoming Cycle Questions

Big Nasty

New cycle starting in May. Please let me know your thoughts and recommendations. Goal is to add mass and strength while keeping water retention and bloat in check or a least not too far out of control. Will be going back to TRT (200mg wk) immediately upon last pin. Ive read a lot on here about NPP opposed to Deca. Not sure which I will (Deca or NPP) use but below is what I have so far. I haven't done a cycle other than TRT for over a year so I am stoked about getting started. Past cycles have been low dose Test/Dbol and Test/EQ. All my bloodwork/levels are spot on, BP great, etc. I will be dropping some BF% from here until May so I can visually and physically be in prime mode to put on some mass. 

Wks 1-16 Test E @ 700mg wk

Wks 1-16 Deca or NPP @ 500mg wk

Wks 1-6 Dbol  @ 50mg (25mg 2x's daily)

Wks 7-16 Mast E @ 200mg 

Wks 1-16 Caber @ .5mg E3D

I have Nolva and Arimedex on hand as a just in case.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

ramdisck

I'm starting a test prop NPP cycle in a couple weeks. Dolf suggested I run 20 weeks. take a look at in in the cycle section. There are good comments on it too.

strong

If you are using Test e and Dbol, You might as well pick Deca.  Also, you want to run your test 2 weeks more than the Nandrolone.

Id like to see you use Sust/NPP pinned Mon, wed, Fri and use Tbol. As opposed to the Test e/deca/dbol. I think you would get a little more lean mass Plus if you run 16 weeks you can cut the NPP at week 14. I know its a better cycle for lean mass. If you grt your body fat down under 10%, Then yes add the Mast. You want to run that mast @ 600 mgs a week...

K

kalpa

I really like 

Test

Primo

Tbol

Or

Test

Mast is amazing drug. I got tight strong and very little water bloat. Its a small ant I also. Primo is amazing also as I got very strong off of it. Eq is a good compound also. 20 weeks is kind of long. 16 Is the max I would go.

Dolf

X2 with strong...if you run test e and dbol I'd go with deca. There will be bloat with that combo, but using your ai and watching sodium intake very closely will help with bloat. 

Big Nasty

Thanks Strong. Before getting involved in this site I previously purchased the Gear so I could afford replacing one item, not so much for doing a completely different cycle but I will look at this one on my very next cycle. Im dying to try Tren but agree with others on here that I should wait until I have done many other compounds before adding Tren. I will run Test E 2 weeks like you said after finishing Deca. Looks like I may be dropping the Mast or ordering more pending my BF levels. Ive literally never been down to 10% BF. I get down to a little under 15% and can't seem to muster the will or do to get much lower. Start freaking out for some damn carbs. But this will be my highest dose cycle by far so we will see what happens. As we spoke before, I can be a weak punks when it comes to dieting down. When dieting up, no worries, calories are easy for me to consume. Anyway, truly appreciate the recommendations and will let you know how it goes. 

Big Nasty

Thanks Dolf. Agreed on the sodium and will reduce this and watch my carb intake. Both bloat me quickly. I can almost predict to the pound what the water weight gain during cheat days affect will be. I hate that part as I love carbs and love high sodium in may proteins.  Gotta make it happen though.

Big Nasty

I definitely want to try Primo. Ive heard nothing but positives on folks who I know have used it despite some mixed reviews out there. 

strong

Yea Nasty, Leave the mast out.  Use the compounds you have. Its a bulk cycle but Again, Its all about the diet. I just completed a Test E/Deca/ Dbol cycle and stayed lean. When I came off I leaned out even more. AS far as Masteron. I am not below 10% BF yet but love to research so I pinned it anyway at the end of my last cycle to see the effects. Definitely was rock hard and Could notice the difference.

Dolf

Carbs do bloat, but I purposely left that out of the equation because carbs play a huge role in gaining mass. I'd be more conscious of the type of carbs you're taking in rather than trying to limit them. Complex carbs rather than simple. The only simple carb you should consume is post workout. Also I don't consider white rice as a simple carb.

Big Nasty

Sweet. Thats great to hear that you remained lean on the classic Test, Deca and Dbol combo. I def want to add mass and strength, but I dont want the BF to get out of control like it has in the past. Worked too damn hard just to keep it between 15-20% range. I absolutely can't wait though because I have been hitting plateaus in some lifts yet increasing slowly in others with calories at maintenance or below maintenance level. I know soon as I hit Dbol and High test dose my lifts will skyrocket. Now adding Deca to the mix and I literally cannot wait to see what I will be able to achieve in both mass and strength. 

Big Nasty

Thank goodness on the white rice because grilled chicken with rice and broccoli has been a part of my life for a long damn time!! LOL