Update...

Anabol-Steroids

What's up ladies and gents.  Just a quick update...Surgery was done and they got the tumor on my tongue out so that's good news.  They took all the lymph nodes on the left side of my neck out and found three to be cancerous so it's good we got them out but it looks like it has moved beyond the nodes which ain't good, but this can still be done.  Just means we gotta go down the radiation and chemo road.  Was really hoping to avoid chemo but it seems it would be really dumb of me to not go through with it at this point.  I still intend to keep things natural after the chemo...cannabis oil, overhaul on the diet and so on, but for now it seems I need to go the route of the shit show.  But for now, other than the fact that I sound like Sid the Sloth when I speak, everything else has gone as well as can be hoped given the circumstances.

Anyway I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the support from the MG family and I'll do my best to get in here and contribute to the community. 

Hope everyone had a good Turkey Day!  Enjoy that shit while you can cause you never know when you might not get to eat all that awesomeness!  ;-)

Anabol-Steroids

Cheers, buddy.  It's not necessarily looking UP just yet cause we weren't expecting to hear the shit had moved beyond the lymph nodes, but again, it could be a lot worse and just hoping we've caught early enough to get it handled.   P.S. FUCK CANCER!

Dolf

Good to hear from you, and glad it went well. Sorry to hear you have to go through chemo and radiation. Keep your head up, and it'll all turn out for the best brotha! 

Anabol-Steroids

Much appreciated my man.  Yeah it sucks balls but we don't get to pick and choose everything that happens to us in life do we?  Just gonna have to up my dose of cannabis oil, start eating like a rabbit, and just suck it the hell up for a while until I make cancer my bitch ;-)

swolesam

anabol - im glad the surgery went well bro. thats an undertaking on its own! As far as chemo goes, stay strong, and endure during it. Once you're done with chemo, things should get back to normal. its a patience game. My friend's wife actually finished chemo a few weeks ago, and her hair is growing back, and shes starting to feel her good ol self again. You should have no issue kicking chemo ass ma man !

STAY STRONG, and keep a positive mindset especially when times get hard!! 

Keep us posted, god bless you !

Anabol-Steroids

My man, Sam!  I only had like four hairs left anyway so the chemo will just save me money and time from a barber shop run haha.  Don't worry about me.  I'm doing everything I'm supposed to and ten times more, so I will absolutely beat this summanabitch.  I will definitely keep you up to date and thanks for the concern brother.

darkvorg

New to the community but praying that you'll kick the crap out of this cancer and continue on a speedy recovery!