Use your blinker dumb ass !

3rd_levelup

Oh man do I hate people that do not use their dam blinker when turning. I almost ass ended some shit head today for that reason. I see that shit more and more where people just turn the corner without their signal. Pisses me off and no I am not on Tren. 

Uglpharma

If you were on tren you would of just picked their car up and moved it out of the way Lol that is after eating the driver and passenger alive :)

A

AnabolicPerformance

Yea I cannot stand that. I was behind one the other day and they rode like five miles with the left blinker on, two lane road, me not passing waiting on his ass to turn. Then we finally get to his turn and this fool was turning right. Guess some don't notice that clicking sound and that damn green arrow flashing on the instrument cluster. Absolute worst tho is on the highway the drivers who will ride the left lane...slower traffic to the right...if you getting passed on the right then you are the damn slower traffic those big ass signs are speaking of.

siegmund

how about this one ,I'm 40 minutes from home.,its 8pm ,dark here  now I'm on a back road ,with a f550,doing a little over speed limit..

when all of a sudden dead in front of me is a quad !!no lights or blinkers or anything reflective .well I almost drove him into the next world ,yet this dumb fucking xxxxxxxx is going to throw mw the finger .needless to say I locked them up and spun around .i thank the gods.he left

siegmund

I'm not even going to lie ,I was 2 hours behind ,and in a fuck of a hurry and honestly thank god it was just dusk ,and also if there would have been someone else coming in the other lane ...he was meat ,I seen him at last minute . this stupid mfer looked at me like I was speeding .the speed limit was 45 I was doing 50 or so ,but he was doing 15 mph with no lights blinkers ,nothing then shot me finger ...im still pissed off ,he is so fucking lucky his dumbass went to his village and kept it moving ,and I was in backwood country trust me ...

A

AnabolicPerformance

siegmund said:
</p><p>how about this one ,I'm 40 minutes from home.,its 8pm ,dark here  now I'm on a back road ,with a f550,doing a little over speed limit..</p><p> </p><p>when all of a sudden dead in front of me is a quad !!no lights or blinkers or anything reflective .well I almost drove him into the next world ,yet this dumb fucking xxxxxxxx is going to throw mw the finger .needless to say I locked them up and spun around .i thank the gods.he left</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>Damn Sieg that sounds exactly like the folks in my area...well guess they got dumbasses all over. Its like Ron White said tho, Can't fix stupid. There are sure plenty of people stuck on stupid out there too. Makes me wonder how the hell they ever passed a driving test.</p><p> </p>

A

AnabolicPerformance

Dolf said:
</p><p>Dumbasses usually end up dead according to Darwin </p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>I seen the perfect example of what this world needs to stop doing so nature can take its course on these stupid folks today while walking thru a parking lot in the store. You know those sunshades people put in the windshield? I had to stop and read what the one on the car I parked beside said..."Remove Before Driving Vehicle". I'm sorry but if they too damn stupid to not know that or hell figure it out before getting up to speed they deserve to hit the poles in the parking lot.</p><p> </p>

Dolf

Dumbass today stopped in the center lane of a 3 lane hwy and put their blinker on to get over to the center turning lane. 60mph road. I say we all get 2 tags a year like deer hunting tags that allow you to beat the shit out of an asshole driver without any repercussions. Whip that ass, tag em, and drive away. I'm not on tren either 

Outlawthing

Bout got outta car today lane coming to end I put blinker on car behind me  speed up and got right beside me like he didn't see my blinker so I say fuck it  and come over he starts blowin horn. And what do you know the light turns red so I stop in the middle  of the road until he had no choice but to pull beside me I was about to blow  a gasket and it was an old man and woman so I just gave up  and yes im on tren .... Jk :)

Kfizzle

Oh come on Milk that's no fun! I'm sure you got a good story of dragging someone out of their vehicle and curb stomping them lol. 

A

AnabolicPerformance

Outlawthing said:
</p><p>Bout got outta car today lane coming to end I put blinker on car behind me  speed up and got right beside me like he didn't see my blinker so I say fuck it  and come over he starts blowin horn. And what do you know the light turns red so I stop in the middle  of the road until he had no choice but to pull beside me I was about to blow  a gasket and it was an old man and woman so I just gave up  and yes im on tren .... Jk :)</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>Damn that was you? I was wondering who that that was trying to cut me off when the lane ended and looking at me all crazy at the light</p><p> </p>

milkin

People are crazy these days. Everyone is in such a rush they drive like ignorant mindless shitheads. I never had the road rage but I have come close a few times. After moving to a big city from the country life, 30 years back,  it put a whole new perspective just how rude people can be. Now, its an everyday occurrence. Not using a signal is rude and pisses me off too but doesn't justify adjusting someone's jaw IMO. Unless they are a disrespectful punk.

Not to hijack 3rd's thread here but what really pissed me off is when you go through the self checkout at the supermarket and some asswipe starts scanning their items before you get done bagging yours. Not that is grounds for a jaw adjustment. 

Dolf

Jaw adjustments are only for the special kind of stupid. People are crazy these days though...they'll put a bullet in your ass in a heart beat. 

siegmund

alot quiccker than anyone really thinks ,that's for sure .over nothing ,a fake principle ,especially in the city

A

AnabolicPerformance

Outlawthing said:
</p><p>Hahaha I  you gone learn apl that's how my momma got pregnant being nan </p><p>:)</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>Outlaw this wasn't during the same time you were buying bitcoin was it? They were probably honking cause you were sitting in traffic trying to buy bitcoin and cussing the phone</p><p> </p>

Outlawthing

Dude I'm going to tell you. Right now if somebody gave me a bit coin I would brake it across there tater  and dare em to say something  it has been one hell of a learning curve  it's the buying un part that has gave me fits the way I wanna do it bluebird baby  I'm a man dammit