Var and proviron only

Newby1973

Gents for a first cycle at the age of 48 I’m looking for some lean gains and to lose some BF currently cutting at 1700 calories 50% Protein 35%carbs 15% fats I’m 80kg 5ft 11 “ ,looking at 6 weeks of var starting at 30mg up to max 50mg if required ,can I take proviron to aid test suppression from the var ? My PCT is 20mg of novalax for 6 weeks ,n2gard on cycle support ,i know first cycle should be test but I’m only looking to harden up gain a bit of muscle and lose some BF so var seems perfect ,just want downstairs to still be functional during cycle

otfjoey300

Gents for a first cycle at the age of 48 I’m looking for some lean gains and to lose some BF currently cutting at 1700 calories 50% Protein 35%carbs 15% fats I’m 80kg 5ft 11 “ ,looking at 6 weeks of var starting at 30mg up to max 50mg if required ,can I take proviron to aid test suppression from the var ? My PCT is 20mg of novalax for 6 weeks ,n2gard on cycle support ,i know first cycle should be test but I’m only looking to harden up gain a bit of muscle and lose some BF so var seems perfect ,just want downstairs to still be functional during cycle
Yeah I can’t see you getting shut down too bad with this. Even PCT could be shortened by half and you’d be fine. Interesting choices but can you report back possibly during and post cycle ? I wanna hear how this goes

Newby1973

Yeah I can’t see you getting shut down too bad with this. Even PCT could be shortened by half and you’d be fine. Interesting choices but can you report back possibly during and post cycle ? I wanna hear how this goes
Yes no problem I’ll keep u updated ,how much proviron should I take a week and should I just take it on cycle or including during PCT ?

Welderman

This is where it kinda gets weird. You probably aren't but a little higher than me but the difference is I carry about 50 lbs more muscle than you. You have to watch eating at a deficit with not much lean muscle. You just end up anorexic looking, not muscular. Most will tell you to eat a little more and pack that muscle base on first. I will let others chime in that may agree or disagree. And please don't think I am being a prick, just want you to get the results you are after

otfjoey300

This is where it kinda gets weird. You probably aren't but a little higher than me but the difference is I carry about 50 lbs more muscle than you. You have to watch eating at a deficit with not much lean muscle. You just end up anorexic looking, not muscular. Most will tell you to eat a little more and pack that muscle base on first. I will let others chime in that may agree or disagree. And please don't think I am being a prick, just want you to get the results you are after
6 weeks of var and pro-v with a high protein diet, even eating at maintenance could improve him here

Welderman

6 weeks of var and pro-v with a high protein diet, even eating at maintenance could improve him here
Yeah he just needs to at least hit maintenance. Everything he adds should be lean muscle. He's not overweight at all now. That stomach just looks very soft. Definitely needs to pack some on and that little bit of fat he wants to shed shouldn't be an issue

otfjoey300

Yeah he just needs to at least hit maintenance. Everything he adds should be lean muscle. He's not overweight at all now. That stomach just looks very soft. Definitely needs to pack some on and that little bit of fat he wants to shed shouldn't be an issue
A lot of guys jump on the steroid wagon before actually making the changes that should be made naturally to start boosting your metabolism as well as introducing a healthy- timely diet into your life. As well as implementing a training regimen that not only works for you; but you are at least roughly measuring and monitoring. Oh. Plus actually learning how to properly contract a muscle and learning mind-muscle connection. Certain movements can take years to get down properly… a lot of guys think you can just take juice and blink and look in mirror and be where you wanna be. Which is not the case… everything I’m suggesting here is under assumption you have these other things in order; or at least working on it. The fact you’re opting for an oral-only cycle leads me to think you’re a healthy-minded individual but maybe you think if you take these things while you train for a couple of months it will give you more of an athletic look; well truth be told; how mild these compounds are on their own; plus weighing in risk and impact on health markers. You won’t get where you want to get; for what it’s worth. It’s far too short in my opinion and I’m guessing you don’t have ur diet down: I am curious to hear what happens for you during this cycle if you choose to proceed. SARMS may be a more effective option for what you’re looking for; but let me know if u need any help man; myself; as well as others here wouldn’t mind helping you.

Newby1973

This is where it kinda gets weird. You probably aren't but a little higher than me but the difference is I carry about 50 lbs more muscle than you. You have to watch eating at a deficit with not much lean muscle. You just end up anorexic looking, not muscular. Most will tell you to eat a little more and pack that muscle base on first. I will let others chime in that may agree or disagree. And please don't think I am being a prick, just want you to get the results you are afte

Newby1973

I don't think your a prick , appreciate your comments and advice, your right my stomach is soft hence the reason I'm trying to lose the BF and I thought VAR may help me there.The trouble is I think I'm a little scared to eat to much as I've been training hard and dieting and don't want to get fat again as its took a lot of hard work to get where I am now .
My current BMR is 1700 cals and I train 4-5 days a week and try to get in 10,000steps a day so my maintenance is around 2400,so should I leave the var at the minute and try 3 months of maintenance cals for some lean gains or will maintenance cals and var help me build some muscle and harden up.IMG_9318-imresizer.jpg

Last edited:

Newby1973

A lot of guys jump on the steroid wagon before actually making the changes that should be made naturally to start boosting your metabolism as well as introducing a healthy- timely diet into your life. As well as implementing a training regimen that not only works for you; but you are at least roughly measuring and monitoring. Oh. Plus actually learning how to properly contract a muscle and learning mind-muscle connection. Certain movements can take years to get down properly… a lot of guys think you can just take juice and blink and look in mirror and be where you wanna be. Which is not the case… everything I’m suggesting here is under assumption you have these other things in order; or at least working on it. The fact you’re opting for an oral-only cycle leads me to think you’re a healthy-minded individual but maybe you think if you take these things while you train for a couple of months it will give you more of an athletic look; well truth be told; how mild these compounds are on their own; plus weighing in risk and impact on health markers. You won’t get where you want to get; for what it’s worth. It’s far too short in my opinion and I’m guessing you don’t have ur diet down: I am curious to hear what happens for you during this cycle if you choose to proceed. SARMS may be a more effective option for what you’re looking for; but let me know if u need any help man; myself; as well as others here wouldn’t mind helping you.
Thanks for your comments ,I'm fairly strict on diet ,I track everything in MyFitnessPal and stick to macros ,but I do have a cheat day ,I've been researching steroids and on forums/YouTube for around 8 months as wanted to know all the pro's and cons to make the right judgment call for me ,this is why I thought VAR would be good for me to dip my toe in the water so to speak as opposed to pinning test.Plus I'm after the athletic look and shape.If I were to take the VAR I would be on point with everything for the cycle as I commit 100% to ensure the best from it.
Would I be better trying 3 months at maintenance cals natural with decent diet then reassess or just start with the VAR?
PS Out of interest which SARMS would be good for me ,I was looking at Ostarine?

Welderman

You are absolutely dead set against a 12 test cycle with var at the end. I'm not trying to convince you to do anything. I'm just telling you the difference between small changes and big changes in your physique

otfjoey300

There’s no reason working out with maintenance calories. Pushing yourself 5 days a week. As long as ur in a high protein diet the var and pro-v will give you some positive changes. There will be some suppression, the proviron might help slow that down quite a bit, also if you continue the proviron through your PCT and continue to train the same way (until failure, training in the 6-12 rep range) plus cardio 3-4 times a week; you will notice some changes. In this regard I’d advice you to run it for 8 weeks of anavar instead of 6, have clomid and nolva, or a combination of either nolva and HCG or clomid and HCG for PCT - 4 weeks should do it

otfjoey300

cardarine, ostarine, will be your friends if you wanna go lean athletic look, boost in cardio, hold onto muscle after PCT; those two would be your best

Newby1973

There’s no reason working out with maintenance calories. Pushing yourself 5 days a week. As long as ur in a high protein diet the var and pro-v will give you some positive changes. There will be some suppression, the proviron might help slow that down quite a bit, also if you continue the proviron through your PCT and continue to train the same way (until failure, training in the 6-12 rep range) plus cardio 3-4 times a week; you will notice some changes. In this regard I’d advice you to run it for 8 weeks of anavar instead of 6, have clomid and nolva, or a combination of either nolva and HCG or clomid and HCG for PCT - 4 weeks should do it
Thanks for the advice what dose of Proviron per day should I take ?
So cycle would be below
Var 30-50mg 8 weeks
Proviron and n2gard on cycle
Pct -4weeks after which time I will check bloods .
I already have nova so will buy some clomid
Nova -20mg PD
Clomid -40 PD
Proviron ????

Newby1973

You are absolutely dead set against a 12 test cycle with var at the end. I'm not trying to convince you to do anything. I'm just telling you the difference between small changes and big changes in your physique
I have thought about it a lot to be honest it’s not even the pinning as I could handle twice a week if I did test C ,it’s more I just don’t want to get to big and swollen ,I know the Var at the end will help me get dry look but it’s also the gyno issue .