Var dosage?

Just curious, what dosage you guys find most beneficial? I've been taking 50mg/day for the past 4wks and debating if I should up it to 75mgs/day. It's just a little addition to my TRT. My results are good so far but I think upping it may be even better. I'm using it to add a little muscle while I cut. I've lost 4 inches around my waist (past 4 months) and I can see the outlining of my abs. I want my 6pk back.

I have never ran var myself, however a beneficial.dosage would be.the range your currently hitting, first time var I would say 50-75mg feel out the effects and how your body reacts (if it's legit var should be pretty decent results ) and then train.abs and lower back 4x a week, for abs it's more constancy and.tension compared to a few heavy workouts a few times a week and keep.diet clean low sodium and you should be well off my friend. 

Thanks for the info. I will keep my dose at 50mg and I will cut back my carbs and fat. I will also start training my abs and lower back 4 days/week. I've only been training abs once a week, so I should see some good improvements with the increase. I'm hoping my abs should be well defined in another month or two.

Scandal

I started at 50mg (3 weeks) then up it to 75mg, if legit the stuff is amazing, strength & pumps through the roof!

K

krisbr

Try to make sure you split your dosage up. Preferably 3 times a day every 8 hours or close to it as pissible.

Scandal

Oh yeah forgot to mention take it every 8 hours, although it did effect my sleep when taken late in the evening!