Var or Primo

AnabolicTitan

It's a chemical, I don't 'believe' it falls under either category. In fact, some countries that want to classify it have had a hard time determining where to classify it so it has remained unscheduled (so far). Of course it's banned for professional athletic use but the market for use is still open and grey to the general public.
Structure and classification of sarms, peptides, polys, etc isn't really my expertise. I use some peptides/research chems like GW for the added health benefits (cholesterol, heart, etc) but I'm definitely not the expert when it comes to everything peptide.

BB

ChMax

Sure anavar. Start from 5mg daily(2,5 mg morning and 2,5 before sleep), if all ok aftrer 2 weeks can up it till 10mg daily(5mg morning and 5mg before sleep)

kinglabs

Primo will cause hair loss over time. I have a friend that gives his wife primo weekly, but she stayed on for long periods at low doses, but she started losing her hair. I recommend keeping your cycles to 6 weeks, or you can try primo pills

Reactions: Vee

BiggyBill

Late reply. Yet, if you haven’t started go for Var. If you did, please update, we’re interested in hearing more from ur results.