waiting a while.......

comquick

well I have been wanting to start my first cycle really bad. I have come to a conclusion that I'm going to hold off for a while to start though. I have everything in hand but have decided to put it up for a while and wait. I have learned so much here on MG and continue to learn more every day. I have really got my diet under control and have been working double time in the gym. I am seeing really good results so far just by doing that. I still plan on using aas in the future but I am really curious to see how far I can go on my own. when I feel I have hit that stagnant spot in my routine, then is when I will hit the aas. All of you guys here have been so supportive and have really taught me to be patient. I would never have come this far without you guys. Don't get me wrong, The temptation is there every morning at 4 am when I get up and put on my gym clothes. But for some reason lately I have had the will power to resist those temptations. When I came into this site I was balls to the wall about (GETTING ON THE JUICE ) and now I have been properly educated about all the what ifs, and all the why not's, that I think maybe a little more education wont be so bad. I am going to post a few more pics that I took this morning just to show you guys my progress in just my legs alone. THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE SUPPORT.  I have found a new group of friends that really care about one another. and I am proud to call you guys family. thanks again for all the warm welcomes and knowledge. 

B

Burrr

Yep, we got to remember, this is musclegurus ..... not steroid gurus. Natty gains are always welcome and appreciated even more than cycle gains. Keep us posted! 

JdDaniel01

You made a choice that no one here will question and argue with. I can say that if everyone in the aas game was as open and receptive to new information as you have been, then gear more than likely wouldn't carry the negative connotation it currently and unjustly has been saddled with and would probably be legal and mainstream. Use the next few months to keep reading and asking questions while you destroy yourself in the gym and when the time comes to get started, you will be ready to rock. We're all here for ya in the meantime brother! 

comquick

thanks guys. you guys have played a big part of my decision for sure. I think its all the feed back you give.