Wanna lose weight with HGH n Peps

GS9902

I wrote this on another cats post about weight loss and belly fat loss. I figured I should prolly write a thread on it to help some folks out. Here's a few of my own personal experiences and some info based on all the shit I've read.

diet:

Diet is such a integral part of everything we do in life  it shapes who we are and what we can do. Shape your diet based on your goals and a few other things like your body type  your genetics and metabolism and even your BMR. my goal this cycle was to lose BF while maintains as much muscle mass as possible. That can be tricky at times as we all know. Here is my current diet-

Fasted cardio in the early AM

Meal1:

2scoop whey shake

12oz almond milk

Meal2:

4eggs 

1cup oatmeal w/mixed berries 

Meal 3:

1chicken breast 

2cups broccoli

1cup jasmine rice

Meal 4:

10oz fish(cod,tilapia, salmon)

1cup broccoli

Gym

Meal 5: 2scoops whey protein shake

Meal 6:

1chicken breast

Green beans eyeballed

1cup jasmine rice

Meal 7:

1scoop casein shake

Before bed

Now this diet will not match the HGH and Peptide stuff down below. when using them for fat loss a completely different diet set up must be use. I just wanted to show folks my current diet which has been very effective and is creating a BF and weight loss platform this cycle for me.

cardio:

cardio is mission critical. Without it you will never reach your goal. Research fasted cardio. It's proven to target fat cells and if you're holding most of your BF in your midsection then take a guess where cardio will target? Yep the midsection. 

Also research HIIT high intensity interval training and endurance cardio. Find which one your body responds best to. Just know that cardio is a must. Here is an example of what I use when trying to drop bf: 40minutes 7days a week fasted. 4-6 minutes brisk walk followed by 2minutes jog(warm up) then 2 minutes full sprint followed by 2 minutes jog. Repeat over and over for a full 40minutes. It's a great way to start my day and is a lot harder than it sounds. Do this on the street or he treadmill. Either way fully committ to giving the sprint part 100%. If you're going to walk then always make sure you are walking in an elevated location like a neighborhood with lots of hills or raise the treadmill to its highest incline. Make it a challenge every session. 

Hgh and peptides:

Hgh will promote fat loss as will certain peptides like HGH Frag and CJC w/ and w/o dac. Hgh will do so if you are framing your feed times around your injections and workout times. Hgh has natural fat loss benefits by breaking up fat stores which is only able to work if there insulin is not present. insulin is released with all macro nutrients but carbs cause the release most. So diet is huge here. If your goal is to build muscle then eat before and after your HGH injections. If your goal is to burn fat then you need to avoid calories a couple hours before and after your Hgh injections. cardio is a must here as well. Here's why. The Hgh breaks up fat stores and add in cardio. The body will need fuel. With the absence of calories or insulin the body will then turn to the loose fat cells to power itself. That is basically how it works in simple mans terms. 

HGH Frag 176-191 is basically the most potent weight loss peptide in the market and I've used it successfully in the past. It's a hard pep to run because of the diet restrictions. HGH frag is a fragment  of the HGH molecule that is responsible for weight loss. So everything I just wrote above is how HGH frag works as well. It breaks up fat stores and with a diet targeting injection times and fasted cardio the body will use the loosened fat stores for fuel when it cannot find insulin. Again 2-3 hours pre injection no food and 2-3hours post injection no food with cardio in the middle. It is easiest to do this in the early am. Wake up early  and do not eat anything. Inject 250mcg before hitting the road or treadmill. Finish cardio and do not eat until a full 2-3 hours after your injection. Also do another 250mcg injection before bed. Make sure it is 2-3hours after your last meal. It's a challenge to maintain this diet so it truly has to be something you are completely focused and prepared to do. 

CJC 1295 w/dac and cjc1295 w/o dac are GHRH growth hormone releasing hormones. They are peptides that stimulate the pituitary to release the body's natural GH hormone. They cause elevated GH levels and therefore help with fat loss. the dac is essentially their ester. W/ dac means it has a half life of around 8 days. w/o dac has a half life of around 30minutes. So which is better? W/o dac is said to be the way to go since it causes pulses of GH release while w/dac can cause a bleed of GH. Is it true? Fuck if I know read up on it lol! I used w/o dac just to be safe.

W/dac and diet considerations? With such a long half life there really is no need to alter your diet to revolve around injection times. W/o dac does however require specific feed times and they basically mirror the HGH frag feed times and cardio times that I spoke of earlier. I ran a HGH frag and CJC 1295 w/o dac stack. It fucking kicked ass with weight loss and BF loss. I injected the cjc1295 3x daily @100mcg each injection. 

I probably shouldn't have given so much info on Hgh and peptides cuz it's not a joke messing with compounds like that. It requires massive amounts of research and the ability to process the info out there to make safe and responsible decisions for yourself. But mind you that if a person has the discipline and knowledge there are tools out there to assist with weight loss and fat loss. If you notice everything about the peps and Hgh revolved around diet specifics and cardio. Without them the hgh and peps won't do shit. It's all going to hinge on hard work and discipline. Diet. Cardio. Training. Then and only then will our compounds of choice work Like they are designed to. Never lose sight of that fact. Hard work and discipline. I can't say it enough ya'll. Hopefully a little bit of this helps folks out there. Please leave us feedback  on the many facets of your journeys. Feel free to post up what has worked for you in terms of BF and weight loss as well as any HGH and Peptides experiences while losing weight and BF.