Want to get back in shape+first cycle

Well first thing is first,i would like to let you all know that i have been working out on & off for years,so i know what effectively works for my body & how to diet. before i stopped working out i was maybe 215-225 lbs with low body fat, i have never done a cycle just worked hard & seen decent results over the years. however i stopped & i am now up to 305lbs. i still am semi athletic & strong, but now i want to cut back down. i was thinking about using clen & test prop + anavar to kickstart my process. what do you guys think?

Xisyaco

Well first thing is first,i would like to let you all know that i have been working out on & off for years,so i know what effectively works for my body & how to diet. before i stopped working out i was maybe 215-225 lbs with low body fat, i have never done a cycle just worked hard & seen decent results over the years. however i stopped & i am now up to 305lbs. i still am semi athletic & strong, but now i want to cut back down. i was thinking about using clen & test prop + anavar to kickstart my process. what do you guys think?
You ned to lose weight! Taking Test and Var with Clen is like pouring coffee int beer. Better t odd some research and change that cycle to a more effective fat loss program. Plus you need to do a lot of cardio, and you make no mention of diet. diet is key!

Dianantrius

never workout again and see if you can get to 450 lbs. Thats dedication. A lot harder then taking 3 PED's for your 1st cycle.
To kickstart your process just "Do the Dew."
Having sex with a Mountain Dew container.

Damn :(