Warning to sources

Zewi

I usually 100% stay away from a post like this. I'm venting so it is what it is..
​​​​​​Some may no me some may not. But some of you sources watch it. Cause i will call you out, ive been in this game way to long. Your are not being 100% truthful--how you going to mix, i see what you all are doing. That 98% pure and adding the 75% bottles so you can make more $$. Stop doing batches with 75% just cause you want to get more money you all diluting. I've been in this game way to long, i know the players. Cause ill do what i need to do to get you removed from this site. Consider this a friendly warning shot.

Last edited:

BodyGear

Get Em Zewi!!! Its fuckers like that who make it hard for us Legit sources!!! I can speak up because i know it aint me you are talking about!! So tear em a new asshole my Brutha!

Zewi

Shots Fired if your following this post. I am only going to post in Sources i have ordered from and know, and no they do the best they can to offer high quality gear. If your shit sucks and you scamming i will also post.. Shots will be fired im done, no more of this bullshit watching everyone IM me not getting good gear or asking where to go.. You will find out real quick whos who!!!

Last edited: