was adex making me drowsy

siegmund

Ok my cycle is over and I'm just about back on cruise dose ,any way

My whole cycle I didn't feel quite right felt tired,.especially the last few weeks if I sat down in front of TV zzzzzzzz,now I'm using my adex like .25 e6d ,and I noticed I'm not falling asleep as much a matter a fact I had to have a few drinks last night,to help with the sleep,I ask this because now drowness is gone I believe the adex ,was part of the problem I came to this conclusion because I seen it posted somewhere else also ,what's your thoughts

Loomer1

Man I'm glad you said that. I was taking .5mg eod at night and the next day I always felt a little off and tired. My workouts suffered from this. I baceked off the adex and felt better. Not taking any now and feel better and workouts are great. Also I did have bloods taken while on hrt I was taking 1 200mg pin of cyp a week with two .5 mg doses of adex  split up a week and my bloods read my test was 560 and estrodiol was a low 14. maybe we both are really sensitive to adex and it drops our estro too low sometimes. Just my guess

D

dolfanshan

Sleep disturbances and daytime fatigue are both symptoms of low estrogen.

Standingup

One of the reasons I tell EVERYONE to take their AI at night.  AI's seem to have a lot of strange effects on people so between estro levels at night and peaking your test levels I say take the AI before bed.