We have a sister who needs a lot of support right now!

MG Family! I dont know if you have read a recent post by Calm in her contest prep but she really needs the MG family right now. She is going through what I would consider a severe tragedy. May not be my place but wanted to call this to the fam's attention. My heart is breaking for her. 

JARHEAD2

First of all BB, karma doesn't matter, the amount of time you have been here, & who you know here doesn't matter..... it's your right & responsibility as a family member.  Thanks for being here. We don't know each other, but you have shown love & loyalty here & that's what we are!!

swolesam

bbb - Storm is an awesome member of MG, and she is dear to our hearts. Thanks for alerting us, as honestly i did not know anything was going on w/ Storm. 

JARHEAD2

Calm my friend, I know you are in pain & confusion. I don't have the answers, but I am here for you. As hard as it is, believe me I know, push through the pain & Do You. You can mourn, that's important, but not to the point that it hinders what we, you & your coach wants! Know that we are here. Keep making us proud.... it's your thang!! It is possible to be broken & function through the brokenness so the true you shines out :)

you know I love ya!

Hey Jarhead...I could care less about Karma and this situation. Not even important. What is important is that our sister needs us more than ever right now. I just wanted to make sure the family was aware of what she is going through. I would do the same for anyone in the MG. 

JARHEAD2

The only reason I said that was to reassure you that it is your place as well... since you said it may not be your place :)

swolesam

Jar said it v well above, but i just wanted to add that hard times are here to TRY US. Stay Strong, roll w/ the punches, and the pain will be over in no time. It will def make you that much stronger over time!!

Adapt , Adjust, and Overcome Storm !! I live by these words.

Dolf

Sorry to hear this calm. It's ok to be sad and mourn, but life must push forward. Use this as an opportunity to honor your coach, and take it to the level your coach knew was possible for you.

calmb4dastorm

Everyone! I'm just at a loss for words. My eyes are sore from crying and just trying to make it through this work day. I'm on vacation at 5pm for the next 2 weeks. My initial reaction was to not do the show, but i thought, life goes on and he would flip out it he knew i was backing out. It's ironic that the song I will come out to is a song that he posed to before....i will honor him.

I just need to properly peak this coming week...i was flat last year. 

I'M DRIVING ON!!!!

B

Burrr

So sorry to hear this.  :(

Make us all proud when you get on stage. 

Mleblanc

All our thoughts and prayers are with you. Just take your time mourn correctly.  Pain is a powerful thing, it can motivate or it can crush you. But seeing the strong person you are. Im sure it will only motivate.  Will definitely keep you in my prayers! 

I am so proud of you for pushing on!!! He would be super proud too and ironically the song you picked after-all...has ALOT more meaning to it now...he will be watching you from above and smiling!

SharonKY

Calm, looks like our talk worked this morning!  That and you didnt eat the pastries!

I love you, you know that!  I know what you are capable of and you are going to be amazing!  Give it all you got and make the hubs video it so we can see it!!!

calmb4dastorm

I wanted to drown in honeybuns! But I did not. I went to work then had a killer valve and abs workout. I cried half of my workout, I wanted to hide because I could not stop crying, but I rode it out, cried and pushed...pushed and cried....then before I knew it, it was past time for my session to be over. I am da Storm

calmb4dastorm

I wanted to drown in honeybuns! But I did not. I went to work then had a killer valve and abs workout. I cried half of my workout, I wanted to hide because I could not stop crying, but I rode it out, cried and pushed...pushed and cried....then before I knew it, it was past time for my session to be over. I am da Storm

siegmund

not sure whats going on. , im a little dizzy. but calm im with you and get in touch with you now. dear. tty there 

Outlawthing

we are forever here for you calm as part of the mg family  and as friends chin up head high  we love you dear sister  if you want to cry or cuss or laugh or go crazy  pm me I will soak it up like  a sponge and  just to let you know if you wanna go crazy I'm already here so I can give u directions :)