wedding july 16

siegmund

Yes bro s I always say my wife ,what's difference ,were together years but July 16 were making it official ,,and as of now I have a week vacay planned from the 17 to 24 or should I say now ,,but I'm thinking about upgrading to the hawiannn islands the problem is my prop run :(( I'm on and I won't be off ,,,so brothers how do I get the prop with me on plane ????? Yes I'm trt but haven't been to Dr in years been self med with ugl so I have no bottles ,,need help here I want to be Hawaii bound solo what to do ,,and with out the prop I'm ng 

D

dolfanshan

After 9/11 airports aint no puppy. I dont think I'd risk it.

siegmund

I know so looks like were staying with original plan ,now if I was cruising which I'm not I'd just jack up for the week and be gtg  ,but I'm not ruining honey moon a lot of chick I chick I going on so looks like the states but it is a beautiful beach were heading to

D

dolfanshan

Some of these other fella's might have some good ideas but is the juice worth the squeeze. Pun intended lol

siegmund

Absolutely not so we decided go to the original beach we have reservations at then next year we do hiawii ,,by then I'll be seeing my Dr,action and have a script ,and I'll make sure I'm not on cycle ,,see I can't even cruise properly because I don't have a script ,,I haven't been to the Dr ,,, and with prop ,and I have no c so not a option ,c is coming but that could be up to a month ,,plus I would need to start 2 week before ,for it to be working so ,,I need my prop or no chick I chicki

D

dolfanshan

Gotta have the chicki chicki. I got a coworker who's on cycle today told me he was down right pissed off cause his old lady wouldn't Give It Up Last night. 

siegmund

Thanks she solo excited ,we been together like 3 year ,so I figured she wouldn't be so emotional ,,NOT :)) a Latino woman tieing the knot she going all out and I'm loving it ,,the smiles ,the butterfly stomach she has ,,:)) she's so happy ,and that's why I'm here to make her happy

milkin

Dude. Tell her to go without you and you will meet her there once the juice you had ordered comes in. It' that simple.

siegmund

Funny ,,we just made the plans 4 days ago not like this was planned ,months in advance ,so no one knew ,,we did have a get away planned in states for a week,but since its a honeymonn now instead of a get away thought maybe I'd up grade a little if funds available ,,that's why I asked about Hawaii,,and plane ,,I'm not that ignorant ,and what kind  of getaway would it be if I crash ,,,it wouldn't 

milkin

Good deal brother and congratulations. treat her well, as I know you do, since she has to put up will you all the time. LOL

siegmund

Lol don't have to tell me ,,but that's what I need ,,american women can't handle me ,bit I'm the wife handles me trust me