Weed over gym

CaptainPlanet

Sometimes I just get like this 1 to 2 week phase (a couple of times yearly) where I smoke so much weed I honestly can't tell I've smoked a good joint cause of my high-tolerance. I stop and it goes back to low tolerance in a 1 week or two again.

Anyway, when I smoke like this I don't even gym it.

You think if I smoke enough weed, and through a Halo in there pre-workout i'll be set? lol please help :)

p.s. I am even debating having another bowl, but I know it won't really get be stone. I've gone to Rosin, and Hash, but same difference, just a bit more potent.

Does anyone toke and lift?

Gainz.

Honestly... do what makes you happy. The second you dread going to lift... take a break. Lifting should never be a job. it should be the reward.
I don't smoke, I can't... makes me super paranoid. I use to smoke like a 90s stoner movie in my late teens to mid 20s. Then I had to quit for a job. Went 6 months without smoking. The first time I smoked I had a legitimate panic attack. Waited a few days and tried again... same thing. Kept trying off and on over the next year and every time I hated it. That was.... 6... maybe 7 years ago. I really miss it.

But anyway, I had a buddy who use to get high and then do pushups. He said wanted to get "jacked" I always thought it was odd.
I seen him a few years back and he was a legitimate bodybuilder. So lifting and weed can definitely mix

suppsforlife

Halotestin is very powerful. Highly liver toxic. 4 weeks is enough. 20 mg/day is enough. 40 mg/day is for professionals. it cuts you out, won't really add muscles, but makes you insanely strong. should use it with testosterone and with liver protective supplements. I wouldn't really recommend Halo unless you're competing (like strength competitions)

rosoo

I have a friend that told me he enjoyed smoking some and then head to the gym for workout (well he is based in the states)
some friend share otherwise .. so i believe it might be due to individual as well ?

Gainz.

I needed a break. Plus my appetite is still kinda small. I am not really into eating too much :(
I hate food too brother, absolutely can't stand it... every aspect of it, buying it, preparing it, cooking it, cleaning up after, I don't even enjoy eating it.
But if you're not afraid to throw another compound into your cycle... or even if you're not on a cycle you can still use it. MK-677, that shit made me seriously hungry! I had to eat every 3 hours or I would get lightheaded. So if you're looking to bulk, it's great to stack with. Plus it's a pretty mild compound. It doesn't shut down your test levels, so you don't need a pct. Its supposed to have other benefits... but I didn't really notice anything besides constant hunger! I'm the type of person who can function just fine on 1,500 cals a day. I can even go a few days without eating without any issues. but on MK-677 I was putting away 3,500-4k cals no problem!

CaptainPlanet

That's pretty interesting. I actually do have some, and have used it previously for about 6 months. I think that was my problem with it, I used it like GH, and it most likely slowed my metabolism, which upset me. I think I would need to use it as per need basis, or only during the part or the whole bulk cycle.

Did you get a little puffy or found you had a slower metabolism aftewards?

Gainz.

That's pretty interesting. I actually do have some, and have used it previously for about 6 months. I think that was my problem with it, I used it like GH, and it most likely slowed my metabolism, which upset me. I think I would need to use it as per need basis, or only during the part or the whole bulk cycle.

Did you get a little puffy or found you had a slower metabolism aftewards?
No, I have a stupid fast metabolism that seems to be unstoppable!
I wish it slowed it down.
But I started at 25mg a day and had to drop to 12.5mg because I was getting so hungry so quickly I was getting lightheaded. Unlike the other sarms that I've done, it works instantly... at least for me. I was off it for 6 weeks, then decided to start up again, took 12.5mg and 2 hours later I ate 2 double cheeseburgers, and large fry, a mcflurry and half of my gfs chicken sandwich. If you knew what I normally ate, you'd understand how impressive that is! I usually eat a double cheeseburger and cant finish the medium fry!

Gainz.

lol sounds like me. I think I'll start using it when I bulk and find I can't eat during a given day, or use it throughout and stop before a cut.
From what I understand you can run it all year. Its supposed to help build muscle, make your skin better and help you sleep better. I didn't notice any of that... just insane hunger. But yeah I plan on using it for my winter bulk. It's hard enough for me to eat, and extremely hard when it's hot out. So if I used it now... I'd probably end up passing out at work.

CaptainPlanet

I am going to consider this mk677 again, although I would like some other opinions about this thing, and if you've had a similar experience with it?

I am going to try one today. :)

Twizted

I haven't tried MK yet, been thinking about it but I've got enough HGH to last a good while so I probably won't for a bit. I just don't know if mixing the two would really benefit me more than just hgh by itself.

CaptainPlanet

That's a good question. I've heard of someone doing MK + GH but there's no point in it. The MK secretagogue is only going to stimulate the GH production from the consequence of being hungry. Take it at night for the GH producing effects (not along side with GH), take it in the morning for the hungry pangs.

Seems to work so far, I got hungrier today that ever before, in a long time. I only had a 15mg tab, think I might try 30mg tomorrow. Thoughts?

D

Deleted member 45086

That's a good question. I've heard of someone doing MK + GH but there's no point in it. The MK secretagogue is only going to stimulate the GH production from the consequence of being hungry. Take it at night for the GH producing effects (not along side with GH), take it in the morning for the hungry pangs.

Seems to work so far, I got hungrier today that ever before, in a long time. I only had a 15mg tab, think I might try 30mg tomorrow. Thoughts?
Just make sure and do the 5 days on and 2 off. Mk can lead to diabetes. Personally I didn't know that until some experienced users informed me.

Gokupwr62

Just make sure and do the 5 days on and 2 off. Mk can lead to diabetes. Personally I didn't know that until some experienced users informed me.
Yes mk677 can lead to insulin sensitivity and if oblivious will cause damage to your pancreas but there are ways to avoid this. Checking BS will help tell you if changes are needed. GH and insulin act against one another so higher GH will cause less insulin and more insulin will cause lower GH. That's why the 2 together have insane synergy