Week 8...

Big Dan T

Well I'm rounding week 8 on a simple test-c 500mg/wk, anadrol 50mg/ed...I ran anadrol till week 6 dropped it, inturn dropped 7lbs water rent. Last week notice a little acne on my arms and face.... this week seems to be a little worst, any suggestion on combating it. Right now I'm using an exfoliater during my evening shower and a deep cleanser with sunblock in the morning. Always suffered from mild acne... never had a problem with my other cycles... Other cycles really simalur... Couple Primo/tbol cycles, primo/anavar, test-c/dbol, one advance cycle.... test-c,anadrol,dbol,test-p,hgc.... any suggestion would help... thanks 

Diesel458

Considering you are already exfoliating and using a cleanser, have you thought of maybe a low dosed AI, possibly .25mg of Adex E3D? Balkan is THE ONLY lab I have seen that produces Anastrozole dosed at .25mg. They are very convenient and potent as well, cuts the hassle of splitting the usual 1mg tabs into quarters. Another thing that worked VERY WELL for me when I stumbled across some acne was Retin A micro. I got it from my dermatologist. I would never recommend Accutane to anyone, IMO the stuff is poison.

borsuczek

I get pretty nasty acne on my back from t bol. I done lots of search how to at least make progression to stop. I found quite a good cream called " Acnelyse". It's basically 0.1% retinol. It does work. Just make sure you 'll start slowly as skin peels off if too much top soon. It's without prescription. Just Google where to buy it , it's very cheap. I had Accutane in my hands 2years ago. Unfortunately I bought without doing good research. But fortunately I decided to read more just throughout curiosity and thank good I haven't used it. Not a healthiest med... Do your research 100 times before I use anything now. 

Big Dan T

borsuczek said:
</p>
<p>I get pretty nasty acne on my back from t bol. I done lots of search how to at least make progression to stop. I found quite a good cream called " Acnelyse". It's basically 0.1% retinol. It does work. Just make sure you 'll start slowly as skin peels off if too much top soon. It's without prescription. Just Google where to buy it , it's very cheap. I had Accutane in my hands 2years ago. Unfortunately I bought without doing good research. But fortunately I decided to read more just throughout curiosity and thank good I haven't used it. Not a healthiest med... Do your research 100 times before I use anything now. </p>
<p>
</p>
<p>hey thanks bunchies found some online, ordering it now... I think im going to run an AI to see if it helps... I never run them, never had gyno nor any syptoms, didnt know it helped with acne</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>

borsuczek

I also find vitamin c cleanser to work so much better than other cleansers that supposed to target acne directly! Other things just dry my out really badly.

Maybe it will also help you,avalon vit c renewal. I use organic cleansing gel.

Big Dan T

borsuczek said:
</p>
<p>I also find vitamin c cleanser to work so much better than other cleansers that supposed to target acne directly! Other things just dry my out really badly.</p>
<p> Maybe it will also help you,avalon vit c renewal. I use organic cleansing gel.</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>Thank you, I'm willing to try anything at this point... I'm concern, since I never ran any heavy duty compounds like "tren/superdrol/halotest/deca", so If I run them the acne might be worst... Would you know that?</p>
<p> </p>

milkin

FACT- Steroid related acne is due to the shifting of hormones which causes increased activity via the sebaceous glands.

As your hormone levels rapidly shift, there are spikes in oil production via the sebaceous glands thus leaving them more susceptible to clogging and eventually the formation of pimples. Of course it’s true that keeping you skin clean will attribute to fewer breakouts, but combating fluctuation hormone levels first will help alleviate most of the breakouts.

Those who keep a cycle journel,  most will agree that breakouts occur at the beginning and near the end of their cycles due the increasing/decreasingto of hormone levels. Personally, I never breakout mid cycle once my levels have balanced out. Howerer, if I let my test/E2 ratio get out ogf wack, then the breakouts will start.

Just mt opinion 

Steroid Acne

borsuczek

Very well said Milkin!!

Big Dan T ,yes I do realize your acne will probably get worse.  And as Milkin said it's really no way to stop this from happening as it's hormone dependent. Your option would be stop taking steroids.

I also have a bit of oily skin problems and only oxandrolone is harmless to me. All the rest especially Winstrol( that for acne reason I had to give up) makes my skin awfully oily. My skin pores get really large and this is when they produce way too much sebum. The cleanser and cream I told you about help to remove dirt and oil without disturbing my ph balance and it's important as once your ph balance is disturbed the situation gets worse and worse. 

But do try it as it costs nearly nothing and did help me long run.

milkin

As diesel458 had mentioned above miss borsuczk you can tune your AI to help with hormone balance. Dramatizes the need to know how AI's affect the balance between E2 and Test. When I show signs of even minor acne I pull my E2 back in with a few rounds of aromasin and that usually does the trick.

Big Dan T

How there's alot of good info here, quiting steroids, not going to happen... I'm chasing the dream Mr. O and it's not going to happened with out the aid of steroids and HGH. I only have two weeks left before I PCT... So next cycle I'll run my Arimidex and .5mg EOD to help level out the hormone levels... I keep looking at that Acutane... but I keep hearing horror stories about it... I'm going to finish off this cycle, and next time I'll apply some of the options you've provided... I really appreiacte the help... believe it or not, I can't fight off all the negitive thoughts and comments, but this seems to be my hardest battle... it's kinda planted a seed of doubt, so I do my best at trying to keep my head up... Hell I can always spray tan or lay on the tanning bed... thanks again guys