Weird pain... Not sure what's going on

Gainz.

Ok, so for the last few days I've been having a very weird but painful problem.
I'll do my best to describe what's going on.
I guess I'll start from the beginning...
Saturday morning I woke up to go piss and when I put weight on my right leg my lower shin muscle and calf hurt like crazy! Almost felt like it was cramping. I had to limp myself to the bathroom, and by the time I was done and got back to my bed the pain level went from a 7-8 to like a 3. Laid in bed and absolutely no pain. 3 hours later I woke up... No pain... Until I went to step on it again and boom shooting fuckin pain! Limped to the kitchen to grab my pre-workout and a muffin...by the time I got back to my room... Virtually no pain.
The rest of Friday was fine. Then Saturday morning... Same thing... Blinding pain at first and then it eventually gets better the more I walk on it.
Sunday... Same thing... Even went for a hike and then to Walmart... No pain the entire time. Then from the time it took to drive home from Walmart to my house... Blinding pain. Had to limp into my house. By the time I got in my kitchen... It's fine.
Today... Same fuckin thing!
Any time I test for a little bit and start walking again it hurts like crazy, but within a few minutes of walking I'm fine.
Nothing hurts to touch, my girl and I checked to see if I have any swelling or bruising... Nothing!
Now when I'm standing and kinda shift my weight or move my toes I can feel the soreness in my lower shin muscle. But when I walk... Absolutely no pain!
The reason why I'm posting is because it's not getting any better! The level of pain is the same each time.
I just sat on my toilet for a little bit (this forum and tick tock) and when I went to stand up... Holy fuckin shit!
But now I'm in the middle of a back day and I'm fine.

I have absolutely no idea what the fuck is going on! When I'm laying down no pain, when I'm walking no pain. It only hurts for the first few minutes after sitting or laying down for a while.

I should say if I stretch or hyper extend my foot it is uncomfortable. I can feel the tightness in my muscles. Again both my left lower shin muscle and my calf. But not nearly as bad as the first few minutes after not being on it.

I'm so fucking confused...
No other muscle cramps... Pee is clear.. health amounts of sodium and potassium... I'm just lost.

Attachments

• received_3736034726630278.jpeg
    received_3736034726630278.jpeg
    191 KB · Views: 4
  • received_3758679294375681.jpeg
    received_3758679294375681.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 5

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Ok, so for the last few days I've been having a very weird but painful problem.
I'll do my best to describe what's going on.
I guess I'll start from the beginning...
Saturday morning I woke up to go piss and when I put weight on my right leg my lower shin muscle and calf hurt like crazy! Almost felt like it was cramping. I had to limp myself to the bathroom, and by the time I was done and got back to my bed the pain level went from a 7-8 to like a 3. Laid in bed and absolutely no pain. 3 hours later I woke up... No pain... Until I went to step on it again and boom shooting fuckin pain! Limped to the kitchen to grab my pre-workout and a muffin...by the time I got back to my room... Virtually no pain.
The rest of Friday was fine. Then Saturday morning... Same thing... Blinding pain at first and then it eventually gets better the more I walk on it.
Sunday... Same thing... Even went for a hike and then to Walmart... No pain the entire time. Then from the time it took to drive home from Walmart to my house... Blinding pain. Had to limp into my house. By the time I got in my kitchen... It's fine.
Today... Same fuckin thing!
Any time I test for a little bit and start walking again it hurts like crazy, but within a few minutes of walking I'm fine.
Nothing hurts to touch, my girl and I checked to see if I have any swelling or bruising... Nothing!
Now when I'm standing and kinda shift my weight or move my toes I can feel the soreness in my lower shin muscle. But when I walk... Absolutely no pain!
The reason why I'm posting is because it's not getting any better! The level of pain is the same each time.
I just sat on my toilet for a little bit (this forum and tick tock) and when I went to stand up... Holy fuckin shit!
But now I'm in the middle of a back day and I'm fine.

I have absolutely no idea what the fuck is going on! When I'm laying down no pain, when I'm walking no pain. It only hurts for the first few minutes after sitting or laying down for a while.

I should say if I stretch or hyper extend my foot it is uncomfortable. I can feel the tightness in my muscles. Again both my left lower shin muscle and my calf. But not nearly as bad as the first few minutes after not being on it.

I'm so fucking confused...
No other muscle cramps... Pee is clear.. health amounts of sodium and potassium... I'm just lost.
Hmm, I think I can what's causing the pain if I zoom right in,
1000006674.jpg
1000006675.jpg
1000006677.jpg
Sorry.

Gainz.

Well obviously,Iโ€™m not a doctor. But it sounds like it may be a blood clot.
Shit... I didn't think of that.. figured I'm way too active for that... But with all the gear I was just on... Who the fuck knows.
I thought blood clots came with swelling and bruising... But I'm going take some blood thinners and see if my cunt ex has any oral thrombolytics just in case.

Just crazy... How active I am and the size of my veins.. if it's a clot... Fuckers got to be big ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ.
The fact that it's in 2 completely different areas is probably why I didn't think of it....
Well... If I stroke out it's been nice... I regret nothing... Except for Garfield maybe...
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Shit... I didn't think of that.. figured I'm way too active for that... But with all the gear I was just on... Who the fuck knows.
I thought blood clots came with swelling and bruising... But I'm going take some blood thinners and see if my cunt ex has any oral thrombolytics just in case.

Just crazy... How active I am and the size of my veins.. if it's a clot... Fuckers got to be big ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ.
The fact that it's in 2 completely different areas is probably why I didn't think of it....
Well... If I stroke out it's been nice... I regret nothing... Except for Garfield maybe...
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
BM?

Crazy Eddie

Like I said Iโ€™m no doctor and Iโ€™ve personally never had one. But from what little bit I know about them is they generally start in a leg. Yes there is some redness and possibly swelling involved. And itโ€™s painful when standing but not when sitting. Basically same as what you are describing. Wouldnโ€™t rule it out seeing as how you say you do pin your quads. And if itโ€™s in that same general area. I have heard of people who are on gear or TRT getting them.
I donโ€™t know if they are detectable with an ultrasound but you could try some sort of imaging like that and find out for sure. Regardless itโ€™s nothing to just ignore or let run its course. Iโ€™d get it looked at sooner rather than later if it was me.

Gainz.

Like I said Iโ€™m no doctor and Iโ€™ve personally never had one. But from what little bit I know about them is they generally start in a leg. Yes there is some redness and possibly swelling involved. And itโ€™s painful when standing but not when sitting. Basically same as what you are describing. Wouldnโ€™t rule it out seeing as how you say you do pin your quads. And if itโ€™s in that same general area. I have heard of people who are on gear or TRT getting them.
I donโ€™t know if they are detectable with an ultrasound but you could try some sort of imaging like that and find out for sure. Regardless itโ€™s nothing to just ignore or let run its course. Iโ€™d get it looked at sooner rather than later if it was me.

Riding shit and ignoring us kinda what I do ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ.
But you may be right... Fuck...
I might give it another day or 2... If it doesn't get better I'll finally use this insurance I've been paying for. Thanks brother!

BM?
Like bowel movement?

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Riding shit and ignoring us kinda what I do ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ.
But you may be right... Fuck...
I might give it another day or 2... If it doesn't get better I'll finally use this insurance I've been paying for. Thanks brother!

BM?
Like bowel movement?
No, like Bill Murray you mad bastard.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Oh yeah.. sorry... I totally forgot I dropped the zombie land quote ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
"Bill fuckin Murray!
I know that's not your middle name"
Man that line gets me every time...
Watched them both recently, actually really enjoyed. Underrated when they came out. Or market was over saturated.

Gainz.

Watched them both recently, actually really enjoyed. Underrated when they came out. Or market was over saturated.

I have a few problems with the second one... But the first is... Just awesome!
I really like Jesse Eisenberg... He's definitely somewhere on my favorite list of actors.
Zombie land, social network, American ultra (god damn I love that movie) both now you see me (1&2) that weird thriller Vivarium... I even loved him as Lex Luthor... Even though the movie itself was... Decent. He was fucking awesome!
He just has such a weird personality. Kinda dorky but with such swagger at the same time.

suppsforlife

He just has such a weird personality.
definitely agree with you, there's something weird about him. seems everyone notices it.
I personally am neutral about him. but my wife's saying she can't stand his face :D she says he's weird at best :ROFLMAO:

Gainz.

definitely agree with you, there's something weird about him. seems everyone notices it.
I personally am neutral about him. but my wife's saying she can't stand his face :D she says he's weird at best :ROFLMAO:

Yeah he does have a... Punchable face.
But he's an amazing actor!!
But my fiancee says she can't stand my face... Sometimes... And yet she puts out almost every single night... So when it comes to understanding women... ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Gainz.

Ok... Good news... This morning... Very little pain when I got up. Went pissed, laid back down for a while... Got back up... Very little pain. So what ever it is... It's going away!
Really excited about that... Really didn't want to stroke out, and I'm pretty sure I go back to work Monday. Just waiting on the final word.

I'm fairly certain it was a clot... But it's basically over now... And I'm alive ๐Ÿ˜
(Sorry to all my haters)

Crazy Eddie

Ok... Good news... This morning... Very little pain when I got up. Went pissed, laid back down for a while... Got back up... Very little pain. So what ever it is... It's going away!
Really excited about that... Really didn't want to stroke out, and I'm pretty sure I go back to work Monday. Just waiting on the final word.

I'm fairly certain it was a clot... But it's basically over now... And I'm alive ๐Ÿ˜
(Sorry to all my haters)
Or itโ€™s making its way to your lungs๐Ÿ˜ฌ
But letโ€™s hope thatโ€™s not the case.
Man if you start having any slight chest pain at all and shortness of breath get to the doctor immediately.

But thatโ€™s good news man. Letโ€™s hope it stays that way.

Gainz.

Or itโ€™s making its way to your lungs๐Ÿ˜ฌ
But letโ€™s hope thatโ€™s not the case.
Man if you start having any slight chest pain at all and shortness of breath get to the doctor immediately.

But thatโ€™s good news man. Letโ€™s hope it stays that way.

Honestly I hope it either kills me... Or is just gone! Because... Stroke face, being paralyzed... Anything like that... I'm out.
Well... Paralyzed but my dick still works... Maybe. But if my dick doesn't work... I have no reason to be here.
But yeah thats definitely crossed my mind. I told my girl what's going on and what I think it might be. So we're both aware and looking out