Well SON OF A B&@#%

D

Dont_trip

So my wife did my quad injection 2 day and did not pin deep enough in the muscle and oil leaked subcutaneous....smh it burned like a bastard for about 10- 20 minutes afterward when touched....did legs today 8 hours later when I finish I feel my leg and there is a lump and the bastard is hot....smh 2 possibilities-1.oil leaked sub Q and caused tissue irritation which caused swelling which produced heat 48-72 I will be fine(this is what I believe happened)option 2.All of the above but 72 hours from now it will get worse and need antibiotics....really hoping for option 1 LOL I highly suggest anyone who run's into this situation 2 wait at least 48-72 hours before using antibiotics...by then you will know without a shadow of a doubt lol....if it gets worse by 72 hours you can probably bet its infected...Frequent and inappropriate use of antibiotics can cause bacteria or other microbes to resist the effects of antibiotic treatment....I love my wife but boy did I want to slap her with my pimp hand ;p

N

noveskeelite

Its just irritation more than likely man. my buddy had his entire quad turn bright red due to a bad injection of not getting into muscle. Takes awhile to go away but you should be fine. sounds like you already know the deal.

D

Dont_trip

the response guys I have heard of guys doing subq for a more extended release idk why they would do it because Sub q hurts like a bastard....

N

noveskeelite

ive had it happen in side delt twice......inject to low on delt and it doesn't get into muscle and causes irritation and redness. had me super paranoid and stressed because it was before I understood infections.

Standingup

I doubt its infected , its just the way the injection was done, Ive had the same thing happen. Im assuming you have used what was in the bottles before with no trouble ? Just a few weeks ago I didnt look behind me and did my glute injection blind, guess I wasnt in deep enough either because it was like liquid fire being injected. I pulled out and re located then pinned fine but Ive had the nasty red lump my self from a bad injection. No Anti B's for you this time. As a general rule of thumb I say no antibiotics till the whole body has a fever not just warmth at the injection area.

piston

Shit yeah, if that as infection you would no. Just irritation, novesk nows. Mark that shit with a marker and see if it grows.

MF88

My question, not trying to take the piss, is why was your wife doing a quad jab for you? I could understand delts or lats because of the difficulty reaching properly to aspirate and jab, but quads are one of the easiest places to jab on your own.

Anyway, I've only had an infection once and that was from a calf jab. It was red hot, swollen up and the area was bright red/pink. Antibiotics cleared it up in a few days luckily, hurt like hell though.

D

Dont_trip

for the wife she gets a kick out of doing it so I let her have at it =)

D

dolfanshan

That's what my buddy says. His wife loves jamming a needle in his ass...

MF88

Dont_trip said:
for the wife she gets a kick out of doing it so I let her have at it =)
Haha that's a new one. Wish my wife was ok doing it, would be much easier to hit different sites. She's scared she'll hurt me haha.