What about GH

bobby ricky

What can u guy’s tell me about gh?Do u cycle it once and make A big difference or do u have to take it forever like testosterone?I see it’s super expensive for something u would have to take all the time. Is it true it makes your organs grow faster than anything else 😂 also is 51 to old for it?

suppsforlife

Do u cycle it once and make A big difference or do u have to take it forever like testosterone?
exactly like testosterone, can be cycled or can be used forever.
I see it’s super expensive for something u would have to take all the time.
yeah, but if you take it forever, you only run a low dosage to keep you healthy
Is it true it makes your organs grow faster than anything else
HGH is actually capable to make your organs grow, so you've got to be careful about it. get a cancers markers test before starting with it too.
also is 51 to old for it?
actually, older people are given HGH, because older people are usually lacking proper HGH levels. That's why is often considered the "fountain of youth" many older people saying that they started to feel much younger since adding HGH, in a similar way as testosterone. But they are working on different hormones, obviously.

Papa.Smurf0311

Usually you have to run Growth for a long time to see its benefits. I ran 4 IU's a day for 4 or 5 months I used it during a huge blast cycle, and then kept running it during my cruise until I ran out. I will run it again during my next blast. I wish I had the money to run it forever like TRT but for now I just run it during my blasts and maybe a little bit after the blast ends if I have any left over or whatever. To my knowledge, you should be good to run it at 51. and like supps said, it will make cancer cells grow faster. it creates satellite cells. these satellite cells are newer, younger, healthier. this is why they say its like the fountain of youth. also, i wouldnt take Growth without test, but I know youre running test so youre good.

Papa.Smurf0311

thats why most guys pass on it. too expensive and you just have to keep running and running. pinning everyday multiple times. I mean, it has great benefits but honestly, if youre looking for "GAINS" then it wont do too much unless you use it for a long time and at a higher dose.

CaptainPlanet

Can you take 5ius at bedtime? Also curious, if you take it pre-workout, how long should you wait after eating to take it so you don't inject it while your insulin is spiked? I would take it post workout, but I have a tendency to want to drink a shake or eat right after.

CaptainPlanet

ideally on empty stomach. that's why is used before bedtime when your stomach is empty. that's about 3-4 hours after last meal
That makes sense, although I might even eat late. Only option remaining is morning on an empty stomach, and wait 30 mins for it to absorb?

At a 2.5 IU dosage, is that still above what your body normally produces? I was thinking of going 5 IUs at once.

Papa.Smurf0311

yea I used 4 IU ED and I enjoyed it. Ive heard wait about an hour and a half after eating to use growth. Sometimes I would use first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, then do fasted cardio, then come back shower and stuff then eat. most of the time I would inject about 2 hours after my first meal in the morning. its very hard to time it especially if you are bulking and are eating multiple meals a day. Sometimes I dont see how guys really do it. I did 2 IU's in the morning and then 2 more IU's sometime late afternoon or early evening.

Papa.Smurf0311

so im guessing 43? I think prolonged use of GH might affect your insulin sensitivity or resistance. but im talking about years of growth use.

CaptainPlanet

Stop second guessing Captain-Planet! :cool::cool:

I've also heard that Cinnamon is good for increase insulin sensitivity. Gonna try that, and berberine perhaps.

CaptainPlanet

Spicey spam alert!! guys, you have a spam bot spamming the site with spammy stuff. it's probably spam or worse... malicious spam... the worst kind of spam.

Captain planet hates spam.