What do I need to take to stop hair loss from a Testosterone propionate and Trenbolone acetate cycle?

Mikiwrkhard22

First of all I want to say that I don't have the male pattern baldness gene. I have very thick hair... Anyway this wont be my first steroid cycle. I have taken steroids 2-3 times(2-3 cycles) in the past 4 years. My cycles consisted of HGH + Winstrol, Anavar and my last one was Anavar + Winstrol. So a few moths ago I shaved my whole hair off and I noticed that I had in fact lost some hair on the sides.... Its only noticeable when my hair is very short. Basically I lost a very small amount of hair and I don't want it to get worse. So what can I take to prevent this? I was reading some things online and they said if I take finasteride or dutasteride they will make my hair loss worse. Is this true or is it bs? I need to take DHT inhibitors so I can stop the hair loss right? Testosterone and Trenbolone are DHT based. So can I take DHT inhibitors like finasteride or dutasteride to counter the DHT release from these two steroids? With which steroids do the DHT inhibitors work best?

First of all I want to say that I don't have the male pattern baldness gene. I have very thick hair... Anyway this wont be my first steroid cycle. I have taken steroids 2-3 times(2-3 cycles) in the past 4 years. My cycles consisted of HGH + Winstrol, Anavar and my last one was Anavar + Winstrol. So a few moths ago I shaved my whole hair off and I noticed that I had in fact lost some hair on the sides.... Its only noticeable when my hair is very short. Basically I lost a very small amount of hair and I don't want it to get worse. So what can I take to prevent this? I was reading some things online and they said if I take finasteride or dutasteride they will make my hair loss worse. Is this true or is it bs? I need to take DHT inhibitors so I can stop the hair loss right? Testosterone and Trenbolone are DHT based. So can I take DHT inhibitors like finasteride or dutasteride to counter the DHT release from these two steroids? With which steroids do the DHT inhibitors work best?
YES BRO FINESTRIDE 5MG FOR MONTH AND YOU SHOULD SEE RESULTS AND LOWER UR TREN DOSE SLIGHTLY

suppsforlife

YES BRO FINESTRIDE 5MG FOR MONTH AND YOU SHOULD SEE RESULTS AND LOWER UR TREN DOSE SLIGHTLY
wtf are you talking about? Finasteride 5 mg is for people suffering from benign prostate hyperplasia. This dosage is very likely to cause extremely nasty side effects to the guy. and you said to lower tren dose. he didn't even mention the tren dose.

miki, don't take this advice. it's horrible to take finasteride 5 mg - very likely to lead to nasty side effects. please read about finasteride side effects as much as possible - they can be really bad. for hair loss, finasteride is used in 1 mg per day. But in fact, i wouldn't recommend it at all. again, because of possible horrible side effects that can be very long lasting.
You need to know that Trenbolone is one of the worst steroid for your hair. yeah, finasteride is meant to block DHT and therefore prevent hair loss - but it is often not worth it. Again, if you do start with Finasteride, research first as much s possible and never use more than 1 mg/day.
What do you aim? bulk up? then go for Deca - one of the safest steroids for hair.
PS: you said you used Anavar + Winstrol which is not very recommended to use 2 oral steroids concomitantly due to risks of liver issues.

wtf are you talking about? Finasteride 5 mg is for people suffering from benign prostate hyperplasia. This dosage is very likely to cause extremely nasty side effects to the guy. and you said to lower tren dose. he didn't even mention the tren dose.

miki, don't take this advice. it's horrible to take finasteride 5 mg - very likely to lead to nasty side effects. please read about finasteride side effects as much as possible - they can be really bad. for hair loss, finasteride is used in 1 mg per day. But in fact, i wouldn't recommend it at all. again, because of possible horrible side effects that can be very long lasting.
You need to know that Trenbolone is one of the worst steroid for your hair. yeah, finasteride is meant to block DHT and therefore prevent hair loss - but it is often not worth it. Again, if you do start with Finasteride, research first as much s possible and never use more than 1 mg/day.
What do you aim? bulk up? then go for Deca - one of the safest steroids for hair.
PS: you said you used Anavar + Winstrol which is not very recommended to use 2 oral steroids concomitantly due to risks of liver issues.

suggested the guy what worked for my guys :) but go ahead bro, you can help him out

Mikiwrkhard22

Hey brother thanks for taking the time to read my post and giving me an answer. I figured this guy is trolling so I didn't reply to him. I was reading online that trenbolone wasn't that bad for hair. Anyway i decided to take Tren + Anavar cycle. Its gonna be a cutting cycle. Is that safer for hair? I will create another thread right now about tren+anavar cycle.

Papa.Smurf0311

yoooo.. do not use 5 mg ED. that is a HUGE dose and you will run into nasty sides. Try 1 mg ED if anything. yourmuscleshop is going to get someone hurt. maybe research RU-58841 along with minoxidil for hair loss

Papa.Smurf0311

I'd get on Youtube and search More Plates More Dates. The guys name is Derek and he is like the guru of hair loss and AAS's.
Ive never really heard of Anavar being the safest for hair but it could very well be. And as far as Tren goes, you may as well assume that you will get any and all side effects from it. Tren is just a completely different monster in and off itself. Heres a "hair loss stack" Finasteride, Minoxidil,
RU-58841, Nizoral ( Ketoconazole) Shampoo, and micro needling. If you are really concerned about your hair then this should help but consult with your doctor first about using some of these. Honestly, you really have to choose between 3 things. Using gear to be jacked and slowly lose your hair if you have that gene, Staying natural and using the hair loss stack, or Use gear and the hair loss stack together and possibly suffer crazy side effects. Usually you have to choose between keeping your hair or using gear. you CAN have your cake and eat it to but you may run into bad side effects.

AlexVwolfe

Listen to this guy.