what does everybody use to bench?

unclem

how much weight does everyone use on a regular basis how much in lbs? i use 200 sometimes 225 but no more......

unclem

no brother thats with 200lbs is the 25 reps lol. i can get 21-22 reps with 225 though. but i get a massive pump when i do 225 for 15 reps x 6 sets, iam 57, so, i dont want to tear anything, so i warm up real good first.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I use about 120, cycle grips and inclination. I'll try to keep it held for as many sets as I can to begin with, then towards then end really slow on the negatives and hold the lowest point for a 3 count. I'd pair that with cable pulls with 90° elbow to hit the upper inner heads.

unclem

I use about 120, cycle grips and inclination. I'll try to keep it held for as many sets as I can to begin with, then towards then end really slow on the negatives and hold the lowest point for a 3 count. I'd pair that with cable pulls with 90° elbow to hit the upper inner heads.
thats a good idea.

unclem

never had a injury except i blew out my hip squatting 6 weeks ago so i got a new hip joint . but iam still lifting now. all is going well but i can only leg press light stuff. i got to get some deca i only have a few ml left, good idea.