what going on

siegmund

Something in the air I should know about??? Im sorry but , whats happening here ?? Maybe its just me but , its dead , here !!!!! Why???? From last weekend , im once agion throwing everything out there to get a responce , even crazy shit , and NOTHING , we all cant be busy all the time , I know I was  .  In a shit mood a few days ago , but , you get my drift , we as a community , need to keep active ,, so where the _ _ _ _ is everyone , what changed , and for you brothers on the side lines ,O ,, I KNOW YOUR THERE , dam all the info you needed you obtained , yet , say nothing , why ??? When your in gym bouncing that weight around , and talking shit ,, well getm on forum and talk shit !!!!! No one can be that scared and insecure , wtf, whatever sieg

N

noveskeelite

ive been making threads. and meaningful ones too. several were taken down by the mods :(

also I haven't posted much last couple months because I took a haitus from the game of "getting big and strong"

But Monday me and my training partner will be back at it. which in turn will make me post more. when im not lifting I don't really like talking about lifting.

D

dolfanshan

Sorry sieg, but I've been busy as hell. Between working 12 hrs a day, family, MG, gym, fantasy football (I play for money), and rules testing and certification for my job I've been a really busy man lately...I've been averaging 4 to 5 hours sleep per night here lately.