What makes TREN such an advanced compound>

B

Burrr

In the couple of years I've been in the world of AAS I;ve heard countless times what an advanced compound tren is, I finally dabbled into the world of tren, did 50mg a day for 3 weeks and stopped due to excessive acne on my shoulders.

It didn't really seem extreme in anyway, and is supposed to be so much more anabolic than test.

Sure, I had some weird dreams and was a little more emotional but nothing really got out of hand.

Do you think tren is the wicked advanced user only compound that many would have us believe it is>

I'm gonna try again at the end of this cycle, when I have some retin A on hand for the acne.

Outlawthing

Never ran it but have tried ace a few times at 50mg eod  and I didn't the big woof but could tell it was working I just read to much negative stuff for me to chance it I do remember when I first seen it years ago it had a pic of a cow on it was a tall and skinny vial and it was not 10ml  and said 1 cc per thousand pound of farm animal I remember skin gettin really tight soaking the bed at night and that metal taste in my mouth but that was before I educated myself  maybe it causes tom many sides and hpta probs for a beginner who knows nothing about pct and such

wes

I really enjoy tren myself. I have run 600 mgs of tren  a a week  and had really low sides . I did make me have weird trust issues with wife an jealousy  issues . But you just have to remind  yourself  it's the tren . I had gains but nothing like dbol and test e cycle  gives. Tren e is great aswell I worked up to 600 mgs a week aswell and wasn't to bad . Everybody is effected differently   so if it does something weird to you doesn't always mean  it will do the same to the next guy.

csancheezy

hearing about a lot of ppls experience it makes me think why would I ever need to run this..? It seems it may just be an unnecessary compound for me to ever mess with. I have also heard many testify that they have obtained results that were greater with other compounds, and had a much smoother cycle too. And then hearing all of siegs experiences with it, man no thanks

Nytex

Tren is an advanced compound because of several reasons, one is many estrogen blood test results are skewed by the tren so getting an accurate number can be tricky, if one does not know their body well you can easilly have trouble. Another is its affect on progesterone is more significant than others and this is one that can potentially bring on prolactin issues abruptly , again not knowing what to look for can leave you in trouble. As others have said this is one drug which will almost certainly alter your personality ,and if you dont know your self and body well you will let your self be an asshole to far too many loved ones before you figure it out.

Tren is truly an amazing compound, but without a good deal of knowing how things work in your own body the chance of success is slim

3rd_levelup

Nice Nytex a good straight forward description. I feel that guys jump on the ten train with expectations that it is a miracle compound without taking into consideration the sides. Shutting yourself down and acting like a jerk off is not something you should desire. Another answer to your question is tren is 500 times stronger then testosterone and that's a huge ratio. It taxes your liver along with other organs. With so many other compounds out there even a novice should think twice about running tren. 

Dolf

Something else about tren is it covers up flaws in people's diet. You can burn fat and add quality muscle with a shitty diet. For me that's another reason it's an advanced compound. Most advanced guys have their diet in check.

also it takes certain people's minds to a dark place, and their personality completely changes. Listen to the one's around you the most. If they tell uou you're different and acting an ass then you are.

Outlawthing

Agree dolf know a guy who lives off pizza and beer and tren  and its crazy how lean and big he is but he is real quiet kinda creepy quiet to the point I will not approach unless he speaks first looks like a lot shit is going on in his head 

FillTheSyringe

Its 5x more anabolic and 5x more androgenic. not 500. Tren will rape your lipids as well. Hdl will plummet into single digits while ldl and total skyrocket. Its very important to have a good diet and be on some cardio. It will hinder cardiovascular output. Gw50516 does help with that, however

A

Axle

if you treat it right and do you research and stay on top of things, don't neglect its power  it is a wonderful creation,  however if abused and not watched it will rip your head off.

over the years I have found my sweet spot with tren , but getting to that point I went through hell.  Anger, jealousy,night sweats , nightmares and some other sides.   If I can say anything about tren take it easy work up. If you are new to it start with ACE so you can ditch it if it screw you up.   Once you found your own personal sweet spot it's golden.   

A

Axle

it is ACE only 75ED.   Over that I am a monster , under that I can tell the difference in performance.  ENT fucks with me harder.  My log book shows me that I can see a difference with the same weekly dose between ent and ace.   Ace is slightly better for me preformable wise and less sides.  This is info compiled using the same gear.   Because I known the same source for many years. (Lol wink wink).   This is all my experience some guys will differ in dose.   And I am not saying ENT is bad it just doesn't work for me very well.   

A

Axle

to try tren to see what it does or is there a goal in mind for your next cycle?   Reason I ask is because if you have a goal in mind you may be able to reach it without hitting the hard stuff.   

Chazzycharlie

i keep telling myself I need to try tren because of the reputation and just for general progression, in my head start with test then go onto the stronger stuff later.......... Ideally would like to reduce some body fat and maintain what I have gained after bulking on my off time, is tren really that much better than just test for what I want to acheive? 

Dolf

Npp would be great to add to your next cycle, and as your first experience with a 19nor. Npp is like trens little brother, but you'll need an ai and a da on hand. You should have an ai on hand with any cycle you run.