What no PIP!?!

Scandal

So three injections in wit Test E each in my quad and not any PIP at all, not even 'dead leg' feeling which I've heard about!

I taka my time, warm the vial and inject slowly but worried no PIP then stuff might be crap?

One issue I do have is when drawing oil last time it wouldn't draw very quickly (in fact stopped), I did same as usual, pull syringe back to amount of ml and then insert into vial and push in to create vacuum, but wouldn draw out Test. I had to pull right back until it looked about 1.5ml but plunger was at about 2.5ml and then withdraw from vial and push out excess air?

What am I doing wrong, it's my first cycle?

cheers.

siegmund

your not doi g nothing wrong , I would say your syringe s cap was not screwed.on properly,and was.drawing air.!!.it has happened to me ,and the.mi ute I tighten YATHZEE, or in a rare occasion,the krimpts are fucked up

csancheezy

good gear does not require PIP amigo, and I have gear on hand right now that leaves no PIP. So dont worry about that. What size pin are you using to draw? if its 23 or 25 that can take forever to flow through. Also do you shoot air into the vial before you pull?

strong

I'm a fan of warming my oils for 5 mins in a wrapped up heating pad. Makes oil flow into syringe easier. Ive never used anything but a 25ga. never have problems...

Scandal

I draw with larger needle, think it's 20 and yeah I do shoot air in first, maybe as said and needle not screwed on tight enough!!

thanks

gearbankintl

pip or lack there of is usually more an indicator of the manufacturer (or brewer depending the case) really having a wealth of knowledge in what they are doing. It i snot hard with proper solvents and technique to have pain free on most every item.  Even on high mg items it can be reduced to nearly no pip if the maker knows a great deal about the processes and proper solvents to use and what ratios to apply.

expdom

pip isn't always going to be there, At this point I never get it unless I really do something wrong,  some cycles I do 3ml shots of tne/test p 200 and can't even tell where I did it the next day. On the other hand if I hit a bad spot with a shot like that i'm finished for the week, it's crippling, after a while though you will be able to tell most of the time that it's a bad spot, it will feel odd  or painful going in or it could be harder to push it in than your used to with that spot. IF your in it for a while you will get to know your body in a new way.

Scandal

I've been lucky so far, 7 pins in and no issues, I alternate my quads every week and warm the vial in hot water for a while, all very smooth and very easy now! 

Loki

If there is no PIP it doesn't mean the gear is bunk. If the gear is real and you have no PIP then it has been manufactured correctly.

Better the real gear with no PIP than any gear with PIP.

rougarou

Pip isn't and should never be used as an indicator for if the gear is legit or not only bloods can prove that. I've had gear from one lab that would cripple me for a week then have the same type from another lab that was painless. Same as when guys judge gear from the amount of sides they get, not the best indicator