What steroid/sarm for muscular AND aerobic endurance ?

Jacques62

Hello,
What are the best steroids or sarms to improve endurance and stamina, for running or biking for example but with what I can still get some kgs of muscles ?
I did one cycle of testo enanthate and deca durabolin and I tried Cardarine and Stenabolic before but I'm looking for something else now.
Thank you

Jacques62

Ok thanks, maybe I will do a cycle with Tbol and something else, because I want to do a 6-8 weeks cycle so I don't think equipoise will be great.

suppsforlife

no, EQ for 6-8 is not a good idea because it's long based and it just takes 4-6 weeks to kick in your system.
yet, I would recommend stacking Tbol with a low dosage of test.

HGH.to

agree with supps. EQ should go for longer periods if you want to see its benefits (it's a slow acting steroid) and both EQ and Tbol should go with testosterone

Jacques62

Thank you, and what do you think of Masteron ?
*My goal is not to have better endurance and stamina on cycle, but after cycle.
And I know Trenbolone is not a good choice for endurance and stamina : but I'm wondering if its bad effects on cardio are permanent or just when on cycle ? Because I'm around 15%BF and I think doing Tren ace Tbol Test prop to get 10%BF so my stamina will obviously get really better after, or tren affects cardio forever ?

HGH.to

Thank you, and what do you think of Masteron ?
masteron is mostly a cosmetic steroid. it has little effects on your endurance and strength. but only make you feel somewhat better.
And I know Trenbolone is not a good choice for endurance and stamina : but I'm wondering if its bad effects on cardio are permanent or just when on cycle ?
of course they are not permanent. tren indeed kills cardio, but only during cycle.
Because I'm around 15%BF and I think doing Tren ace Tbol Test prop to get 10%BF so my stamina will obviously get really better after, or tren affects cardio forever ?
tbol is a for endurance. so a combo of tren + test + tbol may not have a really bad impact on your cardio, and no, it will not last forever.