What to add for my second cycle

Salko

Hi all,
I've done my first cycle. Test C300 per week, at the moment I'm on TRT, 125 mg per week. I want to do my second cycle which is going to be Test E 300 and would like to add something else to it.
Cheers

Salko

I'm 42, currently sitting on 102 kg. Roughly around 15% body fat, mainly around my belly. The rest of body is quite lean, with veins and definition. I'd like to add lean harden muscle and would like to keep libido.

suppsforlife

Are primobolan and parabolan the same?
definitely no. they are two completely different steroids with completely different outcomes. there's nothing they are similar, with the exception that both are steroids and both start with "P" and end with "N".
Primobolan is Methenolone (enanthate as injection, acetate as pills)
Parabolan is Trenbolone Hexa

JesseTX

definitely no. they are two completely different steroids with completely different outcomes. there's nothing they are similar, with the exception that both are steroids and both start with "P" and end with "N".
Primobolan is Methenolone (enanthate as injection, acetate as pills)
Parabolan is Trenbolone Hexa
Thank you...just trying to get my compounds right is all.
I am swimming in a sea of info and there seems to always be something new to figure out.

Gainz.

It's funny you mention that because I have thought of masteron
I haven't done mast without tren.. but I've talked to enough people to know that mast alone can make you feel amazing! I know I do!
Mast makes you feel like how you think gear is gonna make you feel... if that makes sense?

I remember when I started gear I kept waiting to feel like a beast. Just strong and a libido through the roof. It kinda happened, but not like I was expecting.
But since I started tren and mast... oh boy! I feel like king dick!

Aussie

Mast is a great compound. I have some burning a hole in my draw. Want to use it but I’m single so just waiting 🤣🤣🤣

JesseTX

Mast is a great compound. I have some burning a hole in my draw. Want to use it but I’m single so just waiting 🤣🤣🤣
That to me sit would be a nightmare...my wife is already fed up with my insane sex drive as it is...and I'm just on trt and just started dbol.
Fuken hell I'm pushy crazy two times a day, when I'm fucking and when I'm not fucking. Couldn't imagine being dialed up without veejay on tap.

Gainz.

That to me sit would be a nightmare...my wife is already fed up with my insane sex drive as it is...and I'm just on trt and just started dbol.
Fuken hell I'm pushy crazy two times a day, when I'm fucking and when I'm not fucking. Couldn't imagine being dialed up without veejay on tap.
Same same