What to tell your doctor

Dolf

I can't take credit for this idea, but I thought it was to useful not to share with my MG mates. You should always be up front and honest with your doctor about your use of aas except for a few cases. In these few cases it would be better to tell your doc that you're taking a pro hormone which is legal to take. These instances could/would be for instance if you had gyno that would require surgery. With some insurance companies your admitted use of aas could give them reason not to cover the surgery. Other instances could be if you plan on trying to obtain a government job in which they pour over your background and medical records. Some agencies dig very deep. Just some food for thought. What do yall think about this? Good idea or not?

D

Dont_trip

You can tell your doctor and he's cool I would shoot for getting prescribed anavar. Or medical deca But I heard you will pay out the ass for pharmaceutical grade.I get prescriptions for norco's for my back and with insurance 10 dollars,without cost 9 dollars a fricken pill,You could go buy heroin for cheaper its ridiculous

D

dolfanshan

Without insurance your fucked these days. Meds are through the roof cost wise

D

Dont_trip

comes in goes slipped a disc doing construction,yea 9 dollars a pill without insurance I think 3 dollars street price.Yea Im not in that game those pills are too addicting

D

dolfanshan

800mg motrin is it for me. I don't like the way narcotic pain meds make me feel.

siegmund

Aint got to tell me dt , I got in a work related accident in 89 befor the perscriptions were monitored and they juiced me up with percs and diluidid for 4 years I had a lift time battle I got 7 years now without a pill all that pain with my foot and lbprophen

D

Dont_trip

took a ambulance ride 2 weeks ago I had Intense vertigo and they want to charge me 1300.00 dollars and 34 dollars for 4 miles.I have insurance but Like I say "IF YOU DONT DIE IN THE HOSPITAL YOU WILL DIE WHEN THEY GIVE YOU THE BILL" LOL

D

dolfanshan

7 years! That's awesome sieg! That shit can be the devil.

D

Dont_trip

Years from uppers,that shit ruined my life but now life is better than its ever been =) 7 years siegmund congrats 

D

Dont_trip

1300 dollars for a 4 mile ride had I know it was that much I would have crawled to the hospital. my vertigo was so bad I could not move my head without everything Going upside down and a hundred miles,I was throwing up it was horrible

Bigjoe

Us old guys need them just to get out of bed :) , not really but they do work wonders for sore joins and tendons in the gym.  With my worn elbow I can't barely do skull crushers without my 800 mg Motrin 

Bigjoe

after 4 years on opoids, that would be hell to kick without treatment. That shows your strength as a man, good job brother. 

siegmund

Can be ! Is the devil  dont get me wrong I have a few winecoolers now and then and a little bowl on special occasions thays my extreme

D

Dont_trip

I think they charge 400$ for the iv drip just to hydrate you a bag of water 400$ SMH The ambulance driver tried to give me one I said fuck that I will take my chances LOL