whats the deal with tren

wtdragon

I notice a lot of people don't like the tren. why? I love the results I get from tren e but I get wore out cause trensomnia hits me hard but that's fine cause that gives me time to change my bed sheets every nite and throw my pillow across the room cause its soaked. oh yea and I find myself crying like a woman with a soaked tampon. lol wait I think I just answered  my own question.  Just curious bout everyone elses thoughts.

Dolf

Tren is just a very powerful and unique compound. It didn't get a nickname like "The Devils Piss" for no reason. Not gor the novice imo because tren can cover up huge flaws in one's diet and training regimen. Eat like crap, train like crap, and still yeild huge gains and drastic drops in bf%. Not to mention the nasty sides yo boot. 

Kfizzle

I love tren! So far I haven't found anything I like better. Just have to take a break from it every once in a while.  

A

AnabolicPerformance

Dolf said:
</p><p>Tren is just a very powerful and unique compound. It didn't get a nickname like "The Devils Piss" for no reason. Not gor the novice imo because tren can cover up huge flaws in one's diet and training regimen. Eat like crap, train like crap, and still yeild huge gains and drastic drops in bf%. Not to mention the nasty sides yo boot. </p><p>
</p><p>Yea I never recommend it to a novice because the sides can be a shocker plus hard to handle. If a guy doesn't know how he will respond plus doesn't know how to control those sides its a recipe for a rough ride. Plus personally I see tren as the one you go to when the others have gotten you to about the level they can before the dosages get so high they start causing harsh sides or get uncontrollable, then lowering the dose and including tren might equal less total sides versus that higher dose of the others.</p><p> </p>

A

AnabolicPerformance

Kfizzle said:
</p><p>I love tren! So far I haven't found anything I like better. Just have to take a break from it every once in a while.  </p><p>
</p><p>You gonna log back in and throw the I love tren out there before i could even type my first message. Kfizz like a bloodhound to a tren conversation</p><p> </p>

siegmund

over rated imo, not needed.unless your competing , this is 100% true ,I can get where I want to be with food and weights ,throw some prop in there and forget it .

like I said.i used.tren a.,for a.whole year.,Las year.,cycles.of.course.and.its not.worth the beef.,.not.worth the attitude change ,and the chip on shoulder....and I can vet the same results from prop ,and tren never made me stronger ,the dbol or drop kick did ... Nust my opion on it.,over rated

Dolf

My biggest side is sweating like a whore in church wearing a wool sweater! My run this last summer was brutal in the Gulf Coast heat and humidity. When temps were triple digits in 2 minutes I'd look like I just stepped out of a shower with clothes on.

A

AnabolicPerformance

Dolf said:
</p><p>Ever tried trestolone (ment)?</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>Ment is stepping way outside the usual box. It shuts you down like nothing else (roughly 10x -12x more suppressive than test) but will allow you to plan a cycle without even including a test. I've heard it was 2.5x stronger than tren...never ran it to directly test that tho. It was originally looked at for a male contraceptive so the HPTA suppression is serious but it won't bind to SHBG which would make it even more potent</p><p> </p>

SenseiMiagi

We called it "nectar of the gods" back when we made our own from the compTH belts years ago.  I loved it!  Was young and dumb and shot the piss out of it.  I don't remember many sides aside from being a bit angrier....however I'm a mellow dude so the added anger didn't bother me, but that was long ago and we only did at most 76.5 mg ED.  Won't try it today for fear of choking out my kids or wife.....they get me more irritated now than tren ever did 10 years ago lol.  

siegmund

but I lost my addiction.;) I did need to get it out of my system.,yes so I will be honest I swore it off for a tear.and that's all I ran Las year ...

can I . ct .. .......can I get the same results else where yes.,but.yes.hour right I do love it ,just because of all the tho gs i ,things I hate ,yes.i did love it but.now.i.will.stay away.,I got mi e.mine.sorry fucking.phone.

siegmund

now that I didn't write bad enough ,this phone wont back space .. But yes I love it ,and I have 2 bottles of a I'm giving way.its in my stash ,and.yes your right lol

A

AnabolicPerformance

SenseiMiagi said:
</p><p>We called it "nectar of the gods" back when we made our own from the compTH belts years ago.  I loved it!  Was young and dumb and shot the piss out of it.  I don't remember many sides aside from being a bit angrier....however I'm a mellow dude so the added anger didn't bother me, but that was long ago and we only did at most 76.5 mg ED.  Won't try it today for fear of choking out my kids or wife.....they get me more irritated now than tren ever did 10 years ago lol.  </p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>Man you got to quit before i short out my damn keyboard. Reading that then seeing that avatar all I could think about was Mr. Maigi yelling Damnit Danielson as he choked him out</p><p> </p>

Pankration

LMAO  that's what I do. I go from to room, shirt to shirt, trying to find a dry spot.  that's the reason I stopped using Tren,  the insomnia was ridiculous man I take sleeping pills plus pain killers but I was still not able to sleep.  I use it every 2-3 cycles.  Once or twice a year. 

Dolf

It's supposed to be some bad stuff. I'm almost scared to try it. Key word being almost : )