WHATS UP!!! COME KICK IT WITH A BROTHER

cleanandclear

Tren ace to start with . You can back out if the sides are to much for you . Tren you will stuck for ten day dealing with sides thats just my take 

Hulksmash91

Now lets see if we can get more people in here. who has used tren ace? what dosing protocol do you use. some say dose 75-100 mg every day and some say every other day. where does everyone stand on it?

dlovett

That all depends on you and where you are at in terms of experience with compounds and your level of training, as dosage would be concerned. Frequency - I would stick to e.o.d. Personally, I use between 1-200 mg e.o.d. depending on where I am at in my cycle. 

Hulksmash91

dlovett, seems like you have some good experiance with tren. what are your typical gains on it? what do ya like and what do ya hate?

cleanandclear

Im probably a bad person to ask I was kucky to not have sides at even a gram a week other than sweating but not night sweat 

Hulksmash91

wow, clear you must be a tank. hahah i have talked to you a great bit and your knowledge i vast, by experiance or research i dont know but it sounds like experiance. Thats the kind of guy i want to be buying from.

dlovett

I love Tren A. I love the instant gratification and immense strength gains. I love the heightened effects on protein synthesis. I love that it is one hell of a lean bulker (the best in my opinion) and that it is one of the most anabolic/androgenic compounds you can buy. I hate that it is so incredibly bad for your liver and renal function. I hate the acne. I hate the toll it takes on stamina. I don't really mind the sweating too much except for it's interplay with the increase in sebum and hence, acne.

Some people are susceptible to acute anxiety and aggression - look out for these things with stronger, more advanced compounds such as tren. Short ester is the way to go because it is easily adjusted and just as there is an instant gratification with the sought after effects, you can just as quickly bail if you are in trouble.

Don't get carried away with Tren and trust me, it is really easy to do so. Respect it. Stay in the game for years to come and don't get greedy and burn yourself out.

Hulksmash91

thanks dlovett. so much knowledge and wisdom in this forum. im really looking forward to getting my hands on the tren from my man clear. will be ordering real soon. im glad i got you guys to learn from.

cleanandclear

That not a proven fact . But people think it is because of the color of your pee thats just the oxidation.  That why tren comes in so many different colors 

milkin

STOP Hulksmash91 and take a look around, you are talking about running tren  !! I need to chime in here since I have seen many guys make the wrong decision when it comes to running tren.  

You are 22 years old and probably shouldn’t even be doing steroids since you have many many great natural gains ahead of you. Tren is a advanced compound that comes with many sides, plus at your age you are on a crash course with disaster. Do you really want to shut yourself down? Have you done your research?  Don’t do it bro, research and you will find the same feedback anywhere you look.

Here is one of many writes you will find about young folks considering running tren.

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/steroid-cycles/71461-first-time-cycle-and-why-explained#comment-2772

milkin

Well certainly did not mean to jump in here like a wreaking ball but whenever I hear the words " first Tren cycle" I can't help but looking at stats and cycle history. I personally know a fella who has totally f**ked himself on tren before he hit 30. It's an advanced compound one that the younger generation heads straight to thinking it will yield that quick jacked look they are in search of. They fail to realize just exactly what they are dealing with. Plain old Test should be ran for several cycles to get familiar with the compound and AI usage. Just my opinion

built_tough

you have no idea lol

gains yes,

sweats fuck yes

now the sides.  are you prone to gyno?  wont know till you try

tren cough?  some people get it some dont

violent outburst is another one.  be prepared.

built_tough

i was a first time tren user for my 3rd cycle which just ended like a week and a half  ago.  i used tren for 7 weeks but was using test p for 12 weeks.  of which 7 of those weeks were with tren.  anyways.  i started at 50mg and worked my way up to 200mg per day.  no joke.  and this is from a first time user.  why? because i can!  AND I DID!

now dont get me wrong.   i tried it.  i never got the cough and i never got gyno because im not prone to it , it seems.  so im one fo the lucky few that can handle especially at that high dosage.  but i liked 150 per day better lol.  good luck man

built_tough

like i said. my 3rd cycle is when i introduced tren.  im a special case though.  first of all im 32.  and i started when using when i was 31.  second.  my first cycle consisted of test e then switching over to test p.  with some orals such as anavar.  i had no adverse effects.  some people cant handle certain things. so you have to take it easy and ease into compounds.