What's up my MG bros and sisters?

getswole2127

i haven't spent much time on here lately and just wanted to see How all my people are doing? This year has been an awesome journey. I've been killing the gym, just started dieting like crazy, getting married in 2 days, killing it working for the fire department. Everything is starting to fall into place. Thanks for all of the help a lot of you have helped me with to stay strong and focused. you have to have a mind of steel and keep pushing to get what you need! It has t been an easy journey, but it has continued to be well worth it. I will be posting new pics of my progress here in a few months. This community is full of intelligent, focused, strong and dedicated individuals. thank you all and keep in touch!

JdDaniel01

Wedding stuff is stressful? MARRIAGE is stressful! That being said, congrats bro. Sounds like you've made 2016 your bitch so far!  

Big Nasty

Congrats Swole. Marriage can be stressful but worth it so long as both are committed to making it work. Im 18 years married now, no regrets. Certainly had and has its roller coaster of ups and downs but thats also what makes it all worth it. You grow and learn from both. Keep killing it at the gym... Lets all get freakin huge and ripped!!!! 

JARHEAD2

Glad to hear from ya Swole, & glad to hear of the positive changes. Life is always going to change & we can control whither it negative or positive. Life isn't always easy & Sometimes we're hit with unexpected battles, but we got to keep our head up & keep the faith! We're always here for ya bro. +1 for taking hold of your life

Dolf

Good to hear from you swole, and congrats on the marriage. Can't wait to see the pics brother!