Whats your favorite bulking cycle guys?

i-FitPharma

Mine is high test with dbol and anadrol, i run test @ 1200 mg per week along with a kicker dbol @ 60 mg, i take 30 mg 1 hour before gym and then the other 30 mg 8 hours later. Then the final 4 weeks of my cycle i would do adrol 100 mg per day, split like dbol.

week 1-12: 1200 mg test cyp or ena

week-1-4 dbol@ 60 mg

week 8-12 adrol@100 mg

My caloric intake is only 500 calories more per week that way i dont get fat. also I do 2 day per week 50 g carbs ( non workout days )

Try this guys and u will explode !

Dolf

I love a simple test/dbol cycle. By far one of my favorites. Test/dbol/deca is one of my favorites too. This winter I'm running dbol 60mg ed, test e @750mg per week and eq @900 per week. Might add a taper in either mast p, tren a, or var. Not sure yet.

tjay

Is eq better at a higher dose like that? I was thinking test e 600-750 ew. Eq about same. Dbol 50mg ed first 5wks. Var 50mg ed last 5wks. Age 44. 200lbs. Very little body fat. 

Uglpharma

My current and my favorite is 900mg wk Test Cyp, 600mg wk Deca and was popping My winbol caps ( 40mg dbol +40mg Winstrol ). I am toward the end of my run, Yesterday I dropped the Deca and added 1050mg wk Mast P and 40mg winny a day just to leans things out at the end, about 6 weeks left.

tjay

So i figure test e 750ew. Eq 800 ew. This wont be for a few months but preparing everything in advance. 

Gukendal

I am planning in advance similar cycle from above but want to get you guys thoughts in which would be better to run my Lean Bulk cycle this off season.

question: 

Sus or Test C stack with Eq and Dbol for 16 weeks. 

Thanks 

Dolf

Any of them are fine. However sust is best pinned 3 times per week (m/w/f) and if you're new to the game can pack some punch in terms of pip and or test flu. Test e & c just twice a week with less pip.

i-FitPharma

I think nothing cant beat sustanon, it keep your bloods levels stable and gains will come in no time, the only downside is the pinning every other day, other than that love it.

i-FitPharma

If u like EQ you should be giving a chance to Bold cyp it kicks in in 3 weeks making gains faster no need to do 16+ weeks like with EQ

Dolf

I've run it all 1hr before my training session and I've ran it half 1hr before training and the other half 6 to 8 hrs later. I like both ways to be honest. 

Bruceboxing1224

my favorite bulking cycle is test e with dbol for 12 weeks. first 1-5week, Dbol@40mg/day, 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate – 500mg/week, and for the PCT, i normally use clomid, Day 1, Clomid 150mg – in three divided doses. Day 2 – Clomid 100mg – in two divided doses, The next 10 days – Clomid 50mg – before bed. i personally find it's very effective for me, but do not know if it suites everyone, pls note.

csancheezy

and dbol is a great bulker, but I have to have atleast 75-80mg a day, 40mg a day is like eating skittles. I don't like that PCT protocol but like you said it has worked for you so alright then. Is that you in the picture really?

Zewi

1-4 Dbol 50mg ED

1-4 Test P 100mg EOD

1-20 Test E @ 600mg a week

1-20 EQ @ 900mg a week 

20-24 Test P @ 100mg EOD

Adex .25mg E3D to .25 EOD

PCT

Aromasion

Clomid

Novadex