What's your weakness?

Turning 40

What's your weakness?  What element(s) do you find most difficult?

For me, it's diet. It's better than it was, but it's far from as clean as it should be. I know how important it is, but life without dairy is no life.......

siegmund

Time , to actually get it in , diet I guess I would put up there also , because I never followed a diet , its always been just eat ,(no sweats tho )  and I develope great , sometimes I think if I ever pull the two together , wow .  But running a buss ans fam , to much to do that 

L

LuckyPharm

cheese.. mmmm lol

I am actually pretty lucky with the diet part. I can literally eat anything. I am naturally lean. never been over 11%. But it sucks for Bulking because i CANT lol.. But i choose to eat healthy anyway.. i actually like it.. FML right? lol

I think the hardest thing for me is to grow these wheels.. not that i dont want to or dont try.. but leg growth is tough for me. Strength is there for sure but they wont thicken. super deep quads and no width.. OPERATION: GROW SOME WHEELS! lol

L

LuckyPharm

cheese.. mmmm lol

I am actually pretty lucky with the diet part. I can literally eat anything. I am naturally lean. never been over 11%. But it sucks for Bulking because i CANT lol.. But i choose to eat healthy anyway.. i actually like it.. FML right? lol

I think the hardest thing for me is to grow these wheels.. not that i dont want to or dont try.. but leg growth is tough for me. Strength is there for sure but they wont thicken. super deep quads and no width.. OPERATION: GROW SOME WHEELS! lol

D

dolfanshan

Diet for me as well. I'm pretty good about it, but I do fall off the wagon every now and then. Its by far the hardest part of this game.

strong

My weakness is myself!!!!!!! I never know when to slow down.  Its always Been 150 mph for me.  AHHHH the ride is beautiful but the crash is tough...

D

dolfanshan

Its all good strong. You're the type of guy who wears his heart on his sleeve and really values friendship. I know you're the type to jump in a pool of shit for a friend even if you can't swim. You're a good dude and a loyal friend to have!

Outlawthing

Lack of moderation and self control here. I have to be careful because if I cut loose I don't have any out of bounds. Has lead me down some dark roads  as I get older I have gotten better at it

strong

Outlaw. good thing I don't know where u live. Or we'd be riding down those dark roads at over 100 mph with no headlights on..  : )   U gotta have fun bro.......

D

dolfanshan

Strong you got me laughing so hard my wife asked what's so funny lol

siegmund

Something , I dont know what ,, Im a stress  box , work is plentyful I stress , no work I stress , im constantly , lost , keeping it real , I got all a guy can ask , and im grateful thats why I dont understand my stress , beautiful house ( trying to buy ) fam,3 floors of new furnature , yet im not comfortable unless im in my basement ,( finished ) but its dark and cool and quite , and idk , I think the 20 I done effected me majorly , I feel ampart of me is INSTITUTIONALIZED ,:(( cant explaine it , thats why I act out sometimes , like the other nite , yes disrespectful plp , said some shit , and my  ros were disrespected , and Imy actions were the pack mentality , I attacked , and im not proud of that , those are the actions that gave me my 20 ,I protect my tribe , but im mad because I could have handled it differnt , with more respect ..see I run tapes in my head ,, those actions can take away all I have .. , thats why I tend to stay away , from the co fronations , I have no midddle , I go 0 to 100 ,so fast , but thats my weakness , and with it comes the depression ,,  but I keep pushing and work on it ,    sieg

D

dolfanshan

Sieg your good qualities far outweigh the bad my friend. You have a huge heart and what you call your downfalls come from having such a huge heart. If I'm in a dog fight you're the type of guy I want by my side because I know you'll be there. 

strong

SIEG MY BROTHER, I totally understand. It cant be explained.. I have everything that this world could offer.(materialistic) The stress is the nature of the business. You nvr know whats gonna happen with work. That's why u have to have Faith. Look my brother I brought myself up in this world and im tooo Proud.. That can be a problem. Im lost everyday, that's why u have to keep that mind busy on positive stuff. Its a battle every fuckin day for me. As far as the joint goes bro. its not to be understood by regular people or guys that think they know cause they ddid  3 months in the county...Bro, I run Tapes in my head, shit I have 2 people living inside of me... #1 is the most loveable,sensative loyal guy in the world... on the flipside... #2 person is not good..  Stepping away is the best thing u can do when u see controversy.. My brother, I cant even go out to have fun with my friends because of my instincts. I go out to eat with the woman and I have to sit where I can see everyone and know every escape route and then size everyone up to see who is potentially dangerous.. My wife thinks were going out to eat dinner and im preparing for war... Its tough brother... im glad u opened up....