What's your winter bulk?

Gainz.

Trying to bring this forum back to its glory... making it more active than it has been.

So .. what are you planning for your winter blast/bulk?
Me
650 test (maybe 800 cuz Lee)
500 EQ
200 tren
200 mast
12.5mg mk677
First 4 weeks 50mg anadrol
Last 4 weeks 50mg anadrol 20mg dbol
Of course liver support and tons of water
3,500cals plus and 300g of protein per day.
(Will eventually start a new blast log)

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Right now it's per week I'm on,

825mg Test, 4 esters
400mg Mast
187mg EQ
187mg Deca

Using anadrol and dbol for next week also, tapering it down. Probably save the last few pills to use as pre workout.

Seen some Test U 1000mg per ml for sale and I'm seriously considering it. Just don't know how bad it's gonna hurt. 500 is ouch. Feels like you've been shot if you inject too quick. I now will be legit from this brand too.

BulkinWes

Do
Right now it's per week I'm on,

825mg Test, 4 esters
400mg Mast
187mg EQ
187mg Deca

Using anadrol and dbol for next week also, tapering it down. Probably save the last few pills to use as pre workout.

Seen some Test U 1000mg per ml for sale and I'm seriously considering it. Just don't know how bad it's gonna hurt. 500 is ouch. Feels like you've been shot if you inject too quick. I now will be legit from this brand too.
Dont waste your money on “500” bro it actually doesn’t make 500 it’s a gimmick to make more money.

BulkinWes

Test 250 to 300 is max after that it’s a waste of money. I mean you can take 600mg a week of it but 300mg a cc is like max

BulkinWes

Trying to bring this forum back to its glory... making it more active than it has been.

So .. what are you planning for your winter blast/bulk?
Me
650 test (maybe 800 cuz Lee)
500 EQ
200 tren
200 mast
12.5mg mk677
First 4 weeks 50mg anadrol
Last 4 weeks 50mg anadrol 20mg dbol
Of course liver support and tons of water
3,500cals plus and 300g of protein per day.
(Will eventually start a new blast log)
That’s a fuckn stack right there my boy

Gainz.

Bro just shave lmao I think your there
My girl won't let me... and I'm talking about his lats. Besides his lats we're extremely close. We're just built a little different. He's got those big ass abs mine are tight and compact. Definitely similar chest and shoulders... everything is pretty... equal. He's just fuckin me up with those lats!!

BulkinWes

My girl won't let me... and I'm talking about his lats. Besides his lats we're extremely close. We're just built a little different. He's got those big ass abs mine are tight and compact. Definitely similar chest and shoulders... everything is pretty... equal. He's just fuckin me up with those lats!!
Ahhhh yeah do single cables and deadlift like 225 just rep the shit out of that and Lats will explode I walk around like a fuckn gorilla lmao

Gainz.

cutting still but right now it's 500 test e, 400 mast e, 400 tren e a week, and 80mcg clen Ed. Probably gonna mix in a low dose hgh after the new year

My last blast was very similar.
600 test
400 mast
400 tren
Even during the summer when most days I was in a caloric deficit I still gained 10lbs of lean muscle... I fucking love tren!!

rockchopper86

My last blast was very similar.
600 test
400 mast
400 tren
Even during the summer when most days I was in a caloric deficit I still gained 10lbs of lean muscle... I fucking love tren!!
Right! Tren is fucken amazing,the people who talk shit on it just don't know what they are missing

rockchopper86

Yeah everyone does bro but you’ll fuck up if you do lmao I wish I could I’d love to
Yeah. I wanna try something different for my spring/summer blast anyway. I sweat alot on tren lol. So summer blast will definitely be test and mast I cruise with those anyway so those are always included. Not sure what else I'll ad. Got awhile to decide tho