when do i need to start my ai

comquick

how long after my first pin should I wait to start my ai? or should I just wait to see if I have any side affects?

ramdisck

This is your first cycle.  Only you will know that.  I didn't use an AI my first.  Get some bloods during the cycle and you'll know if your e2 is high.

siegmund

I agree with ram., by chance you can't afford bloods or something happens ...watch for signs of gyno ...are you using aro,or dex ???

bloods are the best ,but sometimes the pocket dont allow I know....

JdDaniel01

If you're using aro, I would definitely wait at least a couple of weeks to even think about dosing it. It's easy to crash your estro with aromasin. Estrogen is a significant part of what everyone thinks of when they think of "steroid gains". I'm just over a month in on my cycle and just cutting out the Dbol. So even at 50mg dbol every day and now that the 500 mg of test has kicked in, I'm only taking 12.5 mg's of aromasin once per week. That was only  keep my face from puffing up. As you get more familiar with how your body responds to the gear you will pick up little things that tell you your estrogen is elevating (besides growing titties of course), for instance the first thing I notice is that my eyes start feeling really puffy. The guys are really good at diagnosing feelings while on cycle, Strong for example. If you start feeling "off" and aren't sure if you're just tripping out, run it by everybody. Nothing is going to happen where you're going to be screwed in 24 hours. The biggest thing is actually having your ai IN HAND before you even start so you don't paint yourself into a corner and have to wait for yet another package while your boobs are growing. The rest is a piece of cake! 

siegmund

I personally like aro.its a suaside ,..and I only need it here and there I'm not gyno prone .for you I would choose the adex ...and if memory serves me right your using a long ester test , so you have at least (imo ) before you need worry ...but still be cautious and watch !.but I think adex is you best option

iTryHarder209

Yeah bloods are the only true way to know on cycle labs are a little more expensive but you would only be comparing them to your age group unless you had pre cycle labs done there worth it if u can afford it bro. I use to use a different 1 but the 1 I found here on MG is few bucks cheaper. Good luck 

labsmd.com/wishlist.php?view=all&show=2234&category=14&search=#2234

comquick

Thanks guys. Definitely a big help I'm sure I will have a lot more questions as I go. Second pin tomorrow. Can't wait still feel a little lethargic since first pin but doing better.

Dolf

What compounds are you running?

How many cycles have you ran before?

The answer to both these questions determines the answer.