When is enough ENOUGH?

SemperFi

It simply blows me away to see some of the quantities and combinations that individuals are choosing to take. When is enough enough?!

Be careful and think your doses through cautiously because sometimes less is more.

Too much oil in the engine will blow a gasket! ;)

SEMPER FI

I

icdeadlifters

SemperFi said:
</p><p>It simply blows me away to see some of the quantities and combinations that individuals are choosing to take. When is enough enough?!</p><p>Be careful and think your doses through cautiously because sometimes less is more.</p><p>Too much oil in the engine will blow a gasket! ;)</p><p>SEMPER FI</p><p> </p><p>
.  </p><p> </p><p>X2. Brotha. Just was reading a thread where bro is taking 1000mg ew/Tren????? And is new to the game. These guys think you can take a high dose and achieve faster results... Noooooo the only fast you will see is an appointment with an endo. Or the undertaker..... You don't need those high doses. </p><p> </p><p>Less is more IMO also...</p><p> </p><p>.</p>

siegmund

This is why half the time i dont even comment any more in the cycle logs , i just have to shake my head ,its not only the millagram amounts , but the multicompounds added .wow 

Just to much for me to even try to or want to comprehend .im a conservative i believe in a few compound cycles ..old school , sust  / npp 

Tren / prop , test e / eq , of course maybe a oral with the longs and hcg where needed.  But this why i tend to stay away ..dont know if im old and not changing with the times ...but its not for me 

SemperFi

I am currently running an advanced cycle and I added several different compounds. Some with specific goals in mind and at least one from a self experimentation standpoint. I took great care to use a conservative dosing approach.

To see individuals running very high doses leaves me wondering if that individual truly knows what they are doing or is hoping, incorrectly so, for a "quick fix".

Avoiding the misconceptions out there are key to safe use.

No judgement on my part just want everyone to be safe and really think about what they are doing.

SEMPER FI

I

icdeadlifters

SemperFi said:
</p><p>I am currently running an advanced cycle and I added several different compounds. Some with specific goals in mind and at least one from a self experimentation standpoint. I took great care to use a conservative dosing approach.</p><p>To see individuals running very high doses leaves me wondering if that individual truly knows what they are doing or is hoping, incorrectly so, for a "quick fix".</p><p>Avoiding the misconceptions out there are key to safe use.</p><p>No judgement on my part just want everyone to be safe and really think about what they are doing.</p><p>SEMPER FI</p><p>
.  </p><p> X2... It saddens me sometimes to see ppl " play" with compounds. This can be a rewarding adventure... Or it could be a wrong turn.... That's why I love m.g. Were here to provide the info and share the knowledge of this life.</p><p> </p><p>Like my drill Sgt said. It's not up to me to explain stupid people.</p><p>Ooooh rahhhh</p>

Dominator

I agree. To me the side effects of really high dosages is not worth it. 500 - 600 mg of Test is all I ever need. May stack it sometimes, but that is my sweet spot. I think I everyone should find their sweet spot then just train hard and make the most of it. Most people don't need to take some of the extreme things people stack. I duno how people even get like that, it must be obsession for some people.

Dolf

I've been guilty of running high doses myself. 1000 to 1200 mg test. 1000mg eq. 700 mast. 19nors I keep conservative. There are two answers here. 

One you've been running gear for an extended period of time, and are also on trt. Receptors become clogged and it takes 750 to get what 500 used to. Then it takes 1000 to get what 500 used to, and so forth. Or its a mild compound and the high mg are needed to achieve the best bang for your buck. 

The second answer is its a novice who sees a very advanced user running those types of numbers, and thinks that is what is needed to look like that individual. 

The same could be said about tren. Unless you're an onstage competitor you shouldn't run tren, but most of us do. Tren will make someone with a completely shitty diet, and half ass training regimen look great. It's just the nature of the beast I guess.

K

kalpa

Some compounds take higher doses and longer periods of time to be effective. I think the #1 compound like that would be Equipoise! Minimum dosage for me is 900mgs @ 16 weeks to be effective

strong

After I got to know my body I tried a few high dosage, multi compound cycles. I enjoyed the real world experience and  self experimenting. I am currently ending a Tren/prop cycle. I ran 525mg Tren and 350 Prop. Threw some Var in at the end for only 4 weeks. I consider this an excellent cycle for me.  I agree with Dolf. Tren is for pros.  This cycle on Tren I thought "Damn, I only have 1 more Tren cycle in me" Very harsh compound.

The 525mgs Tren and 350mgs prop was enough.. I have ran it at 700mgs Tren and 500prop and this cycle went better. Why? Perfect diet, Not how many CC's I can jamb in me..

SemperFi

I agree with you on certain compounds. What I was speaking about in general, which I failed to convey, is the lack of a scientific approach to dosage and selection. IMO each selection should be chosen for a designed specific purpose PLUS evaluated for its synergistic benefits to the entire cycle matrix.

Simply increasing volume in the hopes of increasing results seems a bit foolhardy.

"If it don't fit the cycle is shit."

SEMPER FI

Dolf

X2 SF. There has to be a method to your madness. More compound doesn't equate to more or better gains. Another thing is we are all different, and some individuals respond better than others to aas.

blastthru23

I know, for me at least, i have a tendency to chase that first "high." I want that again. I'm sure many are in the same boat to some degree, thinking more is gonna do the trick.  Then, and I'm guilty of this as well, there is all the damn hype out there, websites promoting massive gains with this or that. Cycles laid out with pics of pro bodybuilders and hot fit chicks. Further, coupled with the ease of obtaining whatever, we go out and get a huge pile of stuff thinking we are in the know. Enter MG. Then we see a link to a site such as mg, and slap up a cycle (I did this), and get hella shot down. The person who doesn't walk away butt hurt and retools his or her thinking will be better for getting shot down and educate themselves. Then there are the folks who walk away saying fuck that, i know what im doing! And does whatever. Maybe shit goes ok, maybe it doesn't. 

I remember swolesam shooting me in the ass when i put up a shitty cycle (thanks sam the man!) It hurt a little, but I'm better for listening :)

I know for myself i have stay aware of chasing that first time, and keep it reigned in. I have 7000mgs of tren ace, and I'll admit i want to do it yesterday, but i have to let the plan work itself. Patience grasshopper!  Or, "danger, will robinson, danger!" 

Dolf

Well said brotha! +2

Unlike some blast you don't wear your emotions on your sleeve. Instead you took constructive criticism like a fucking man, and did things right rather than walking away crying.

SemperFi

7000mgs of dirty street whore in a new dress.... sounds like it is growing season for the Blast'er!

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

Don't forget the black fishnets, high heeled black patent leather boots, corset, and a whip!  She may dirty, but she's good at what she does ;)

SemperFi

Or worse than walking away and crying you could have ignored great advice and proceed to make a mistake that could effect you for the rest of your life. You manned up Blast and look at you know! The change in you is evident and pretty damn cool to witness. 

Even when we do everything right we are playing a dangerous game with hormones which is a balancing act on the edge of the abyss.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

lol

and she always requires the price paid in full! ;)))

You can have her but I am glad she is yours and you know what to do with her.

SEMPER FI

Jester1

Agreed 100%. Unless competing there is no justification for the amounts some run. And the competitors are no healthy, just doing what they need to do to win.