When to stop caber after a deca cycle?

MazY

Hey guys,

Just finished my deca cycle. Pleased with the results, no nasty sides, etc. etc, and would definitely use it again. My question however, is when or if to phase out the caber tablets? 

I took my last shot of Deca on Thursday so I'm now wondering how long I should keep taking caber for the prolactin? 

I'll now be coasting on 250 Test E each week for the next few months.

Dolf

Where you having prolactin issues, and that's why you used caber on a regular basis?

Dolf

My advice would he to use caber as needed only. No need to throw medication into the mix if it's not needed. For most individuals keeping e2 under control will keep prolactin away. 

MazY

Okay, that I can do. What about the more immediate question of when to stop the caber now that the deca is ended? Safe to stop straight away you think?

Gear2Go

I am the same way. I have caber and prami on me no matter what. But don't use them often. I use AI instead.

Dolf

Same here...never had to use caber for a prolactin issue, but I have it just in case. For some reason lactating scares me!

kloe

Hi! You can take now P5P 50mg ed and vit E 400 ui ed. And after 1 month do bloodwork for to see if you have prolactin rebound. If it's the case take 0.25mg /week for one month