Where to buy products

dixona1986

I came across these forums because I buy from MG already, but I've also run across a couple of discount sites and so on. Anyone have any good recommendations on other sites they personally use to buy high quality products that don't cost a small fortune? 

blastthru23

You'll have to look around, they are everywhere. We have a couple sources here that are very good that are running promos. Take some time to research. By the way, we cant discuss sources by name in open forum nor suggest other sites. Stay awhile, get involved make some friends. And if you are still unsure of which source to go with, you may ask in a member in pm. Hint: look at a sources ask and discuss, and when looking at rating, see whether the members rating have some experience.

Mleblanc

Like Blast said, look and read. Also just for your knowledge and save you some grief, check new to forum rules !  Good luck and welcome to,MG

Eno2121

This was my recent question and it's a very difficult one to get answered. I've read for months now and I think I'm just as co fused as when I started. There are so many sites and sources and who knows if they are legit. Reading the reviews and looking at the rank of that member is something I haven't done though. It's getting hard to determine what's an ad and what's a sponsor. 

Mleblanc

Get yourself known first man,  you dont just walk to someone out the blue and ask the question.  Hell go to source discussion and ask what we think of a src your interested in, its that easy. Just not in open forum.  If you read for months you would of noticed thats where we discuss src's

dixona1986

Thanks for the advice on that one. I'm going to re-read the rules again. I just skimmed them the first time, and I must have missed that one.

roidrichie

domestic if you can

email the owner and see response time and ease of communication

small order at first

watch for controlled delivery

read reviews on this site or others of sources, it will help

take a chance and see what happens, in the end you have to