Where's the labs at

Donnie diesel

What's up with all the labs pages down and none of them responding to emails I'm itching for a purchase only source that looked available was affliction but they won't respond to emails either

B

Bulkbeef

real talk I wouldn't trust 98% of the shitty labs posted on here

siegmund

Really??? Thats like saying im a liar, with my reviews and my experience , right , also for the good labs putting thrre time into the site thats a slap in the face , maybe you got trust issues , or you just dont know , what good gear is , why dont you explain it , what am I missing , alzo this is a review site , if you dont trust the reviews why you herre , or are you here just to disagree with everyone , because dolph , is right you never have nothing good to say , sorry but that sounds like ,what

D

dionysus

I would happy to assist you in a order. MANY of these guys can vouch for my product and shipping t/a.

DL

B

Bulkbeef

unless these labs can pull up  mass specs for you from a 3rd party like eroids does don't use it

idgaf if 10000 people vouch for it, numbers are numbers

B

Bulkbeef

Bulkbeef's picture

You Jul 14 

any mass specs on your products?

dionysus's picture

dionysus Jul 14 

I do, with the surge of orders we have not had time to upload. My assistant will be doing this tomorrow. May I ask if you have ordered yet or what compound you are interested in. DL

Bulkbeef's picture

You Jul 14 

apparently this dude has mass specs but "no time to upload" jokes

B

Bulkbeef

There are some reviews on AnabolicSteroidForums under GrAnabolic. Regards, DL

apparently dio is also granabolic who sells bunk ass genesis replicas which people have had bloodwork done and proved to be garbage

B

Bulkbeef

I don't really read your comments because it might lower my IQ lol.

B

Bulkbeef

watch what milkin buys and follow suit if you want good shit, cause I also use the same source ;]

as you can see he has bloodwork done to confirm product effectiveness unlike clowns who have people "vouch" for their shit

D

dionysus

Bulkbeef why don't you order from us my friend. Sounds like you have been burned a few times. We have posted 2 lab specs (just purity) on our site. I am confident in our product, customer service and shipping to know you will not be unhappy. We are fairly new to this board but not the game, there are some well respected people on this board who can speak on the quality of our products. We have no minimum and if you put in a order for just 1 vial and pm so I know it is you I will waive the shipping. Not sure if Milk has ordered from us yet but I can change that real fast.

Regards,

DL

B

Bulkbeef

so Idk where the fuck this dionysus guy stole his mass spec on his website from but it has beaker's name from eroids on it

https://www.eroids.com/users/beaker

http://dionysuslabs.co/content/7-lab-test

is this a fucking joke?

FYI beaker doesn't test non-registered sources samples.

I'd advise you guys to stay away from this dionysus.

Dude comes on every thread begging people to order.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/dionysus-labs.134356936/

anndddd thats all I have to say for you DL, apparently teamed up with granabolic who sells bunk genesis replicas

LOL

B

Bulkbeef

learn what a troll is before you call someone a troll.

please take away my imaginary karma points online more

D

dionysus

Our tech posted the wrong mass specs big deal you damn troll. We save all ugl lab specs that are posted to compare where we are in the market. You come on here and run your mouth like your someone, offered products and you don't jump because either your stupid or really emotional. Now I ask those who have used and are using my products to put this little =€=%÷ in his place. Its people like you who are so unhappy in life that you need to make everyone else unhappy. Growup and get a pair. Offer is still there even your a complete ass, put up or shut up simple as that little boy. Sorry to those reading this but I cant stand people like this. Now I am off for the day, going to play with my son and kiss my wife. GrAnabolic is no longer a vendor of MINE after researching on him and having his hgh tested which back as a peptide keep trying, your voice is falling on deaf ears. Now keep running your mouth, by the PM'S I am getting about you...well I would shutup if I were you.

DL

B

Bulkbeef

I only needed to read the first sentence in your shit paragraph to know you're fucking garbage disposal UGL material.  You posted wrong mass specs? that you purposely saved an online image of ? shut the fuck up you little conartist

You posted the wrong mass specs that belong to someone else, why the fuck is it in your possession? stop trying to come on different boards and trying to rip motherfuckers off.  Your dumbass already got booted off 2 boards.