who thinks Anavar is mostly faked ??

piston

The mor I read on it the more I am finding that anavar is one of the most faked drugs in the steroid world. That and primo. They say many source just give you dbol disguised as anavar and primo is not usually faked as deca. Who thinks so ?

D

dolfanshan

I think its faked, but I don't think its the source doing it to you. I feel its who the source gets the raws from thats faking the product. Which most raws come from China.

B

BenchHog

Its commonly dbol instead. Im sure it goes other way around as well where a source knowingly uses dbol raws and pushes it as anavar. Legit anavar is literally 3 to 4x the price. Same with primo.

expdom

This is just a complete myth and i'll give you a few reasons why. The Chinese can't pass dbol off as anavar to sources because they look absolutely nothing alike. Var has a grainy more sugary look if you can call it that and the density is way off, just impossible to an experienced brewer. Next I'll put the weights in smaller easier terms that would make sense to a homebrewer a little more.

The most expensive I've ever seen a 100 gr anavar go for was $650, let's say you make liquid orals 20mg/ml@50ml and sell them for $50 which is very reasonable, it's like 100 10mg anavar for $50.  If you sell 13 bottles you get all of your money back  and you still have 87 bottles left over. So what would the advantage be, either to the source or the Chinese? The Chinese don't do it on purpose with cut, it's just impure product where things don't go perfect in the manufacturing process, these are just common myths and i'll tell you another.

People think tren is very expensive but let's use the 100 gram example again for tren ace so let's pretend this is dosed right on the money to.

100 gr-$650 (most expensive I've seen)

1 bottle-$50

13 bottles-money back

87 bottles left to sell at a profit of almost $4500

no more expensive than sustanon because it takes so much more being dosed at 250mg/ml

sustanon you need 250 gr to get 100 bottles, 100gr of sust would be $250 at the most expensive so for 100 bottles of sust you are paying $625 which is only $25 less than tren and you have to sell it for a little less.

D

Dont_trip

that was cool to hear what actually goes on and not just rumors...

strong

I just asked this question the other day to my source. he said the same thing as expdom. that's because both sources are legit.

expdom

I think sometimes that meso us vs the mentality spreads around the whole aas community to much, it doesn't have to be that way. It's not like sources just sit around wracking their brains trying to find new ways to screw customers, even the garbage sources think they are the best in the world and are generally trying to do the right thing until they get over their heads. There is to much money to be made straight to ever screw anyone.

L

LuckyPharm

expdom said:
</p><p>This is just a complete myth and i'll give you a few reasons why. The Chinese can't pass dbol off as anavar to sources because they look absolutely nothing alike. Var has a grainy more sugary look if you can call it that and the density is way off, just impossible to an experienced brewer. Next I'll put the weights in smaller easier terms that would make sense to a homebrewer a little more.</p><p> </p><p>The most expensive I've ever seen a 100 gr anavar go for was $650, let's say you make liquid orals <a href="mailto:20mg/ml@50ml">20mg/ml@50ml</a> and sell them for $50 which is very reasonable, it's like 100 10mg anavar for $50.  If you sell 13 bottles you get all of your money back  and you still have 87 bottles left over. So what would the advantage be, either to the source or the Chinese? The Chinese don't do it on purpose with cut, it's just impure product where things don't go perfect in the manufacturing process, these are just common myths and i'll tell you another.</p><p>People think tren is very expensive but let's use the 100 gram example again for tren ace so let's pretend this is dosed right on the money to.</p><p>100 gr-$650 (most expensive I've seen)</p><p>1 bottle-$50</p><p>13 bottles-money back</p><p>87 bottles left to sell at a profit of almost $4500</p><p>no more expensive than sustanon because it takes so much more being dosed at 250mg/ml</p><p>sustanon you need 250 gr to get 100 bottles, 100gr of sust would be $250 at the most expensive so for 100 bottles of sust you are paying $625 which is only $25 less than tren and you have to sell it for a little less.</p><p> </p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>You are right on sir!  In my past, I have used some fake anavar. And you are right, it isn't the raws source, it is the person making the final product. I have NEVER understood why someone would even need to produce either something that is under dosed or something that is completely a different substance. Those "suppliers" are usually the ones that are around for a month and vanish. There is too much to be made to be a fake! </p>

D

dolfanshan

I think some sources try and do grow too fast without a good plan on how to handle the business. 

Standingup

I agree with most of what you say, but if you think anavar is always identified by being a dense granular substance then you are wrong. I have first hand seen granular like you describe and soft fluffy which actually ended up testing with higher purity.

McSteroids

Most Anavar is faked in Eastern Europe and Pakistan. Mostly it is a mix of Methandienone/Stanozolol together because its cheaper.