Why me?

malthouse5656

Guys today the unthinkable happened outside a bowling alley. I was jumped by 3 punks for my Rolex watch. like are you serious? Is it that hard to work for what you want in life instead of blindsiding someone to take what they worked so very hard for? Like I'm sorry this has nothing to do with fitness or this website but I had to let it out. It's unreal 30grand worth of work gone because a couple of punks blindsided me walking out of the bowling alley. Like unf****** real. Like I'm so distraught over this. Not even mad I got beat up by 3 people just more the fact people in this world are that slimy to be able to take something from someone who worked there ass of for it and sleep soundly at night. Just unf****** real. Time to get even bigger now so no one even thinks of f****** with me. It's game on

siegmund

This is the world we live in unfortantly , i know this first hand , this is why i carry my self very very sternly VERY ..i trust noone , i have eyes on everyone espicially is i walk into a public area .always keep mouth shut and eyes wide open , i workout with my back to wall or in a corner , and these are ways of life a normal.man should not have to live by .:(

Smh dont know what to say , ahhh the gym has no survalliance ?? Were these punks in the gym.?? How did they scope you out ?? Is there cameras outside the gym ?? Did you make a police report ?? I personally would be checking all local stores asking if they have security ?? Were you walking to your car ?? 

Also a watch of that value , did you have insurance ??

malthouse5656

it wasn't a gym it was a bowling alley, and go figure the only place they had cameras was on front desk when I got jumped outside. and yes I have insurance but it's the fact I have to go through this process is what has me pissed. that was my first major investment and it's gone. And they were behind me when I was getting a lane, then when I was walking out they just rushed me and I wasn't ready for it so I guess it's my fault for not expecting it but then again I shouldn't have to the world is screwed up. cant have anything nice these days 

siegmund

Its not your fault ,

For one minute do not think its your fault , like i said we live in a very differnt world than our ansestors did .

Why buy a watch if you cannot sport it .i would still have the police check the camera at the front desk , if these 3 want to be gangstas , walked anywhere front desk they should have a lead ..

Also im sure these ppl frequent that bowling alley , or not to far from there , i personally would make it my bussiness to be cruising that neighborhood ..

F

Frankie-knuckels

Hey Malt check it out man I totally understand your anger you just lost a prized possession that you worked your ass off for your baby sort of speak but let's look on the bright side of this one you are here to tell about it and two you have insurance where as you'll get a brand new Rollie..I hate to say it but its a material possession worth 30 grand your life is priceless there are mother fuckers out there that would have put a cap in your ass just for the hell of it then taken the Rollie and laughed about it.  Next time wear that Rollie in an environment where there are other people wearing rollie's probably more expensive than yours who wouldn't think of taking yours you know what I mean ... If you ask me you where set up by somebody in the bowling alley not necessarily some one working there but maybe the guy playing next to you you never know my friend .. Next time you go to the bowling alley wear a G-Shock and just be wiser ...  

Dolf

First off I'm sorry to hear this malt! I hold a thief slightly ahead of a pedophile. I'm a ccl licence holder. Too bad you were not legally packing, and gave those scum of the earth pieces of shit what they deserved! 

I

icdeadlifters

siegmund said:
</p><p>This is the world we live in unfortantly , i know this first hand , this is why i carry my self very very sternly VERY ..i trust noone , i have eyes on everyone espicially is i walk into a public area .always keep mouth shut and eyes wide open , i workout with my back to wall or in a corner , and these are ways of life a normal.man should not have to live by .:(( </p><p>Smh dont know what to say , ahhh the gym has no survalliance ?? Were these punks in the gym.?? How did they scope you out ?? Is there cameras outside the gym ?? Did you make a police report ?? I personally would be checking all local stores asking if they have security ?? Were you walking to your car ?? </p><p>Also a watch of that value , did you have insurance ??</p><p> </p><p>
.   </p><p> </p><p>It's sad today's world.... They don't riot to protest for a reason anymore it's for plasma t.v., it's not about social injustice against all persons it's turned into just one group and ONLY one group. We all have to deal with fuktards (calms word). I'm like sieg said..... I don't trust no one AT ALLLLLLL. I walk with authority all the time. I set at restaurant's facing the door. Your situation proves that "make my day and stand your ground should be a law" that all states should imply. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Sorry to hear that brother, hope you catch the shit bags that did that..... And I wish I would have been with you........ We would have gotten some rec time in.</p>

I

icdeadlifters

Dolf said:
</p><p>First off I'm sorry to hear this malt! I hold a thief slightly ahead of a pedophile. I'm a ccl licence holder. Too bad you were not legally packing, and gave those scum of the earth pieces of shit what they deserved! </p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>X2..... There is two types of thieves... One that will steal from you, then one that will steal from you then help you look for it...... CAN'T STAND A THIEF OR A LIAR.......HMMMMMM MMMMMM HMMMMMM. ;)</p>

calmb4dastorm

That Malt! Man, the world is full of lazy ass fucktards that find it easier to steal from others because they lack intestinal fortitude to hold a job or get an education so they may hold a job. 

Always make yourself aware of your surroundings, Malt. You noticed they were behind you...they were checking your watch out...you were the target. Like Knuckles said, wear your expensive accessories around people who are able to afford the same luxuries. In a perfect world you would be able to wear what you want where you want, but the reality is this: it will be taken from you in certain situations areas. 

I understand wanting to get bigger to have a more intimidating presence. I'm not a big person, but I think I intimidate most men even. A friend of mine says it's because I suffer from Resting Bitch Face Syndrome. Rotflmao. 

siegmund

I dont believe at a regular bowling alley ,these dudes.peeped.that watch at a distance .

Now if.you were at like lets the the hilton, or some high class gathering id say yes they are targeting anyone 

In this i seem to think inside job.  I know at a regular bowling alley the last thing anyone is thinking , that the normal.working man is wearing a 30k rolex.  

Im sorry.  Guess im a pestamist.  But i think if it would have been me inside job.  

Now if they went for your wallet and money then seen watch. Exactly did they take your wallet ?? If not you need to think. .here 

siegmund

That makes 2 of us , and if i seen a average guy or gal like we all here are , i would problely assume it was a look alike , also the last thing id be doing is checking out someones watch.   Inside job

Dolf

I still say a dead thief can't steal from you or anyone else ever again! It's called self defense and doing society a favor! A S&W Shield .40 conceals easily, and packs a nasty little punch.

I

icdeadlifters

Dolf said:
</p><p>I still say a dead thief can't steal from you or anyone else ever again! It's called self defense and doing society a favor! A S&W Shield .40 conceals easily, and packs a nasty little punch.</p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p>Haaa the shield 40 cal.... Mmmmmm, mmmmm. Feels so sweet in your hand,and makes a nice, crisp popping when shoved up a thief's ass.....</p><p> </p><p>Good choice Dolf...</p><p> </p><p>Nice choice Dolf....</p>

F

Frankie-knuckels

Sieg my thoughts exactly ..you just don't walk out of a bowling alley and get robbed randomly someone  there I feel must have seen the watch and called there boys and simply set him up....But like you said it's the world we live in and you got thirsty fuckers out that just want your shit ...!!!

F

Frankie-knuckels

It's always awesome to put fuckers like that in the place..

malthouse5656

IC and Dolf you're killing me brothers:'D made my day alot better. But thankyou everyone for making me feel a little better, it really is a screwed up world we live in today, I really hope my generation can turn things around but all I know is I'll stay true to who I am until I'm put in the ground. And no Seig no wallet or phone was taken just my damn watch, punks. 

SemperFi

Brother, I am sorry this happened to you.

Any chance you had your investment insured?

I cannot ever advocate taking a human life. I know it is a horrible thing that happened to you but taking another life will follow you around until the day you die even when it is justified. There are ways that we can properly defend ourselves without taking the ultimate extreme action.

The exception to this rule is if you threaten harm to anyone in my circle of influence than the rules go out the door.

SEMPER FI