wife just found my gear

Frenchusa

whats up brothers i hope everyone's doing well ? today my wife found my gear ! (after my 1 injection)

i had it hidden in my closet . i was taking my shower then i hear her scream my name !

she showed me my 100 box of syringe/needles   and my testosterone .

i told her i wanted to tell you  , i was just too scared at the way u might react!

She didnt say anything until i was at work . She is really upset, but she didnt throw away my gear.

she told me that" i will messed up my sex drive then "we couldn't ever have a baby"" i'm young (24) and  i don't need to cheat to go in competition

i have to take my 2 injections tomorrow

do you guys have any advices ?                                             

sorry for my english

Dolf

Your English is fine my brotha. Always be upfront and honest with the misses. 

It's not gonna mess up your sex drive. She'll be tired of being constantly chased around the house by a hard cock lol. It can make you infertile while on cycle, but still practice safe sex just in case. When you're ready to have a baby I'd run a good pct and remain clean for 6 months just to be safe. We don't want any birth defects imo.

SenseiMiagi

Likely will not destroy your ability to have children...however, recovery from a cycle is not certain.  Most recover just fine, but there are always cases of people not responding well.  I can say I ran probably 6-8 cycles before I had my first...actually conceived while on HCG, and I started in my early 20's.

Talk to her about it.  Listen to her concerns and try to educate her.  If she still is adamant about not wanting you to do it....then you have a decision to make.  Lying about it isnt the way to go with your wife IMO.

Good luck and hope it works out!

Frenchusa

Thanks brotherS 

i wanted to told her i was just afraid of her react 

she knew my goal i told her about the competition and everything she  workout with me eat healthy we live the same lifestyle ! i used to tell her one day I will try the steroid ! she used to told me "do it but I don't want to know anything about it it's your business ) 

Nytex

I got my wife pregnant twice while fully on cycle. If you are fertile you are fertile .

I will tell you one thing that really made my wife feel better was when she saw me getting bloodwork she knew I was serious about taking care of my self and doing it right. My wife already had trust for me though because she knows I do everything right. I don't half ass shit so I already had a good rep with her.  Show your wife you know what you are doing  and not acting like some dumb ass just injecting shit he knows nothing about. Dazzle her with a little science !

yashe

+1 to all for helping a brother out and to French for asking a tough question. Good luck, my brother, and you already know I agree with these fellers here.

Kfizzle

I told my wife about it and basically it was hey I'm going to do this and you have to trust that I know wtf I'm doing because I studied EVERYTHING I could for several months leading up to it. My second cylce in she wanted to know of there was anything for women to take!!!  Hell yes there is and we cycle together sometimes now Lol. 

Its no joke she will be tired of you wanting to practice making babies several times a day! 

wtdragon

I kept from my wife for bout 2 weeks is all. I folded quick lol. After 2 cycles she wanted in as well. Right now she's on and it's ridiculous at the gym. She's like a different person. It's awsome watching her get so strong.

Outlawthing

honesty is always best she is your wife for a reason but def educate her and tell her that you have researched it and show her our community and all the help you have here like nytex said bloodwork will show her you are serious   About your business 

peckerneck

I also got caught a couple weeks ago. My wife went ape shit and I just gave her this address;

https://www.steroid.com/Deca-Durabolin.php

And said, here go read about it and all it's positives and side affects then go read about the side affects of the shit the doctor has me on and you tell me what's worse.  She cooled her jets after that. But what really pissed her off is that I didn't tell her. THAT, was definitely a screw up. I shall never keep anything from the old gal again, it's easier to reason with her logically than to treat her like I don't trust her.  

Frenchusa

Thanks guys for all your advices .

I had a long talk with my wife , she told me to stop for now. She told me I don't want you to finish on TRT for the rest of your life " "im still young" i put my gear away for now . I did just 1 injection 250mg test 

i don't think I need a pct or AI 

SenseiMiagi

No pct or ai needed for one pin.  Good call.  Sucks she is closed minded about it, but she is a woman....therefore bat shit crazy!  :)

Frenchusa

Honestly brother I tried everything she really don't want to change her mind ! she told me im young u will messed your hormone bla bla ! don't be cheater ! Married life !!! but she told me to keep my gear until she will know better about (side effects) 

Outlawthing

Yup if she didn't make you throw it out your foot is in the door just keep educating yourself and  get her invol little by little. Tell her you will get bloodwork that is as safe as you can get  hell a least it wasn't heroin right