Winny 50mg Tablets

TKC432

Hey there MG Family.  Quick question regarding dose protocol for Winstrol 50mg tabs.  I have done my research and correct me if I'm wrong but the daily dose is usually 50mg.  So considering these are 50mg tabs should I split them in half and dose 2x daily or pop the whole 50mg once daily?  These would be part of a Test E cycle .... the last 4-6 weeks. 

JARHEAD2

I always split orals, but some don't so it's more a personal preference. The reason I do is half life is 8 hrs, so I dose 25mg morning & usually 7 - 7 1/2 hours later another 25mgs. This makes better sense to me because the compound is in your system longer.

TKC432

This is my reasoning as well ..... keeping blood levels as stable as possible.  Splitting the tabs and dosing 25mg 2x daily  morning and evening seems to me to be the best approach.  I really don't think 100mg ED is the way to go either so dosing 2 tabs ED won't work.  From what I am reading 50 mg ED is the typical dosage for oral Winny. 

Dolf

The active life of winny is 8 to 9 hrs which would actually make the half life 4 to 4.5 hrs for oral winny. Injectable winny has a life of about 36 to 48hrs so the half life would be 18 to 24hrs. Seems like injectable would be the better route if your concerned about half life.

I

icdeadlifters

I always split doses... Say I'm running 50mg ed of dbol... I would pop one in morning, then one 3-4 hrs later. And if I'm working out that day I usually take 20+ before I go in......BEASTMODE. Splitting doses keeps an active hormone level in your blood stream. I also try to make a point to take at exact time every day. Say if I took 10mg at 9:00 am,  the next day I would take at exact time.

JARHEAD2

I'm not finding that brother.... I looked up & not because I don't believe you, but because I want to know for future reference so I don't misguide someone. I'm only seeing others say half life is around 8 hrs which would make active life around 16. It's still recommended 2x daily either way, but in order to keep levels the most stable I guess a few hours would indeed make a difference. 

Dolf

I looked it up myself. Some are saying the active life is 8 to 9 hrs, and others saying the half life is 8 to 9 hrs. I've often found conflicting info on half lives of many compounds. Take test cyp for instance...some say 12 days others 7 days. The best course of action for keeping bloods as stable as possible is splitting it into 2 or 3 doses per day. The only time I really notice a difference between all at once or splitting doses is when I take big dose like 75 to 100mg. All at once makes sides worse, and splitting it up helps keep sides down.

T

Tony_Tiger

Ya but the milky winny burns so bad lol.  I do 50 mgs a day and currently am running on my cut cycle and I run 25 mg in the morning too and 25 in the afternoon because of the half life as well.  I don't usually run it though while on long ester cycles like test e.  I like to run winny with short esters like Test P and some tren A which Im now running.  

E

emerykas

i'm split doses too, because example when i have tried use 5tabs 10mg at once, my stomach was very sick..

TKC432

Yep..... that is gonna be my plan.  Split the 50mg tab into two and dose morning and evening.  for total of 50mg ED