Woke up at 49 and a mess!

Mojoprimrose

I was 49 in the hospital with alcohol induced hepatitis, feeling sorry for myself, with resentment and regret!
I decided to turn it around, stop my pathetic self pity and get myself back into the shape I was when I was 25 !
I went to a wellness doctor after I recovered got my bloodwork, luckily I didn’t have any sclerosis of the liver or permanent damage!
I’m 52 now 12% Body fat and looking and feeling great! I’m not trying to be a monster just look and feel like a man!
I still get my blood work and started TRT adding light cycles of Mast E/ Primo
I love the site for the information!
Thanks !

Attachments

• IMG_1760.jpeg
    IMG_1760.jpeg
    782.6 KB · Views: 7

HGH.to

now that's the motivation we all need. congrats on getting back your life into your hands! you're looking amazing (should I even say it?)
glad to have you among us. welcome

Gainz.

Welcome brother!
You're going to find a lot of like minded people here.
A good portion of us here have battled our own demons. I know I have... my demons weren't alcohol... more like those beautiful little round and oval devils. I almost lost that battle in a big way... came really close to hitting the self delete button.
Got down to under 140lbs at 6ft tall... I was a shell of a man.
Luckily a strong woman and this lifestyle made me love myself again.

So... hearing such a great success story is truly amazing! To many of our fellow brothers aren't here because of very similar situations.

Mojoprimrose

for how long you've been on TRT? Ever done anything else besides Test?
Started the TRT after I recovered so around 3 year. Of course I replaced alcohol for another addiction the gym! For the last year I have been alternating Mast E 300mg and Primo 300mg per week.
I had tried deca but the ED side effects were not worth it!

Mojoprimrose

Welcome brother!
You're going to find a lot of like minded people here.
A good portion of us here have battled our own demons. I know I have... my demons weren't alcohol... more like those beautiful little round and oval devils. I almost lost that battle in a big way... came really close to hitting the self delete button.
Got down to under 140lbs at 6ft tall... I was a shell of a man.
Luckily a strong woman and this lifestyle made me love myself again.

So... hearing such a great success story is truly amazing! To many of our fellow brothers aren't here because of very similar situations.
I love to hear you made it back! Being human can be hard sometimes and the escapes are no easy to find! Stay strong!
The only positive for me was I went from 200lb to 135lb when in the hospital, so I got to build my body the way I wanted to!

Gainz.

I love to hear you made it back! Being human can be hard sometimes and the escapes are no easy to find! Stay strong!
The only positive for me was I went from 200lb to 135lb when in the hospital, so I got to build my body the way I wanted to!

I went the other way... I went from 137 to 190.
But yeah pills became my escape... then my life... absolutely no way to live.
Now I'm basically sober. Maybe have a drink with dinner every few months. Alcohol was never my problem. And except for gear of course... but I don't really count that.

Mojoprimrose

Started the TRT after I recovered so around 3 year. Of course I replaced alcohol for another addiction the gym! For the last year I have been alternating Mast E 300mg and Primo 300mg per week.
I had tried deca but the ED side effects were not worth it!

This was my personal experience not recommending anything!
Just wanted to add that the Primo E was a great addition really took my hardness and Vascularity up a notch!
The other positive for me was emotional balance, no more of the peaks and valleys!
For a person in recovery it really helps!
The Mast E is similar, maybe not as strong.
My TRT is test cypro 200mg and when I tried the Deca it definitely added strength but some negative aggressiveness.
The worst was my prolactin spiked on deca and there is nothing worse then being horny with a limp snake!