Wondering

Zewi

Just wondering what is the one thing you want to know more about???

Pct,AI's cycles, compounds, HGH etc.. just wondering what everyone is trying to learn about.. 

I know there are a lot of people that can help, just wondering where the Muscleguru community needs help...

Just offering my services to whatever it is..

Dolf

Patrolling the boards I can tell you that hgh and peptide questions are the ones that either go unanswered or have very few responses. I'm not ashamed to admit I'm ignorant when it comes to that side of the game.

IronMonk

Hey Z what's up, been a while, sorry to hear the drama, you always took care of me.. Hope all is good man, I'd agree, peptide and HGH questions are the wild west and some people answering are only giving educated guesses, HGH is trick and there's a lot of bro science that gets passed around as fact.

expdom

There is so much misinformation about sarms out there, I think they do have some great benefits but the waters are always getting muddied by the companies that sell them. It would be interesting to see more unbiased talk on sarms/serms

Outlawthing

sarms hgh and peptides are the missing link.  Example I have tried taking hgh dose every way possible. But I like all at once pre workout best in fact I love it damn some split dose two three times a day shit  maybe on 10 + iu per day but  sides are not bad below for me 

expdom

I run 4 iu's before bed every night except on the weekends, it works for me and I already have enough trouble remembering to do it once, i'd miss it all the time if I were trying to do two or three a day.