Work out Music

Kielbasa_Posse

Alright here's where you can share your work out music and why. No hating everyone bounces to there own beat !! I'll start ! 

Rap, Eminem,Snoop,Lil Wayne,old school rap. Gets me soooo F**king pumped "Till I collapse " 

Outlawthing

Grats on the silver   I listen to old school rap or some rock for me  depends on my mood as well. Country is a no no      

Dolf

Congrats on the silver KP!  I mainly listen to country except when training. When training I listen to rock and alternative. 

Kfizzle

Eminem is where it's at for me. Been listening to Pandora a lot tho station called Rap Strength Training Radio.  They play a lot of eminem too. 

siegmund

yes add some metalica , I'd like to say pantera but who the hell knows what there screaming ? That shit sounds like straight satanic shit there

austing0525

I listen to a lot of Metallica , lots of old school rock van haLen, def leopard , boston , ZZtop ACDC, new school rock five finger death punch some metal , some rap here and there but it depends on the mood also what I'm working out that day and the intensity of my workout.. but great to see what everyone is into

Uglpharma

Im an older dude so dont make fun but when Im doing cardio I like to listen to Van Morrison. it takes my mind away and time flies, Just around the house and driving of course Im a country bumpkin but while lifting I like me some Classic Rock, Any kind of rock is motivating for me while training heavy. Absolutely  No Madonna!!!!!!

I am the 1

I use to start out with rap music for my workout. It would start out with some old school rap. Toward the end of the work out I would end with 50 cent, Slim Shady, Black Sabbath( the end or the beginning). Then it would be on to some gangster rap for boxing. When I'm getting tired my iPod eiuld kick in with some inspiration music. I like the song Hero. I can't remember the name of the band. It's some rock group. It was on the 1st spiderm soundtrack. When I'm done I would play some R&B to cool down. Everything came on at the perfect time. If I wanted to do longer cardio I would just add another song. Thats what I use to do now I listen to Joe Defraco podcas The industrial Strength Show

SenseiMiagi

Ive actually got a lot of different music...realized last night I had some Billy Ocean, and Kesha as well lol.  Going from Shortest Straw to Loverboy is awesome!

csancheezy

rap and electronic hop/funk groove stuff man.. old school Jay Z, Odesza, Bassnectar, I also like ethereal repetitive stuff that allows me to focus deep and make that connection with my body while lifting, I go into that "place" I love it man, so damn much, endorphins get to rolling oh man

wes

It's normally metal or rock like five finger ,slayer ect. Sometimes I will go for old school rap like 2pac ,biggie . Anything that really puts out energy.