WORKING FOR THE PUMP!!!!

D

Dont_trip

When you hit the gym remember your on gear LOL,Work out for that pump, the nutrients delivered with a pump are utilized much great when enhanced.Naturals probably get better results with 6-10  heavy rep range but enhanced lifters should be lifting for that vein splitting pump,4 a little extra blood flow I throw either 6-8 grams of citulline mallate or 1.5 grams of agmatine.Tell me how you guys feel about this and give it a go see if it helps I have found that it does but we are all different in one way or another.Ps dont neglects those post workout carbs lmao.

Dont_TRIP

B

Bulkbeef

serious? you have no clue what you are talking about. 

Muscles don't grow from "pumps" stop watching Rich Pianas bullshit videos.

Muscles grow from adapting to stress it experiences by rebuilding and being able to withstand the pressure.

I sure as hell hope you aren't on any cycle.

Standingup

Don't Trip, Im a big fan of citruline but I use it for sex.  You can alsp get a nice dose of citruline through watermelon .  I eat some most every night then go upstairs to "feel the pump".

Also try IGF-LR3 pre work out and you will feel a pretty sick pump.

Standingup

You know hes not entirely off base when he says that. The reason I say this is the pump means extra blood and oxygen in to the muscles, this should allow you to work them intensely to get that muscle fiber tear you are talking about, don't you think ?

D

dolfanshan

Damn bro a little harsh in your critique. Micro tears in the fibers are what builds the muscle, but the pump plays an intricate part in the process.

B

Bulkbeef

Standingup said:
</p>
<p>You know hes not entirely off base when he says that. The reason I say this is the pump means extra blood and oxygen in to the muscles, this should allow you to work them intensely to get that muscle fiber tear you are talking about, don't you think ?</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>incorrect, they are 2 entirely different forms of "tears" the one you are referring to is like if you used a penis pump, overloaded your shit and caused tons of scar tissue to build up WHICH is not muscle.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>

siegmund

Yo bro check the attitude at the door we dont roll that way around here , Maybe The Tren Is Over Whelming Or What Ever But , no one talks to anyone around here like that ,, all due respect brother ,, if you have a point to make do it respectfully ,, like I said all do respect sieg

Standingup

Well I got a good laugh at the penis pump analogy. It reminded me of Austin Powers , " Its not my bag baby "

Anyway no I wasnt thinking the added blood caused the tear. I think you misunderstood me. What I was suggesting was that a heavily oxygenated muscle could would work harder therefore you could push harder and then get a better tear.  Get my intent ?