WORRIED

obama8mychikn

Alright..... im running test 400-2 times a week, was gonna add dbol and eq 300...... kinda thinking not. Did my 6th week injection monday past, and im not feeling right. Mind its my 3rd rodeo, im shaking but not bad, cant really shit, im eating good, drinking shit loads off water, i feel the blend just concerned bout the shakes...... hqve heard the blends do that but dont like it, thinking of lowering and see how I feel.... maybe 400/mg ew, add dbol, then see how I look and feel the add the oral to finish. Any suggestions? 

BillyDwilliams

You eating right?  I know sometimes when I cycle my blood sugar gets a little screwy.  Next time you feel shakey try eating something sugar loaded and see how you react.  A lot of times even Dr's do the "trial and error" method.  I have a feeling that may be it

MRFIXIT

Get a full female hormone blood panel done and see where you are at .. low cortisol levels could be it but there is a host of things it could  be brother ... I have heard low T would give you the shakes but if you are doing 800mgs a week i doubt thats it... unless your gear is bunk.. but pretty unlikely

Dolf

Hypoglycemia is what its called. My wife gets it. They have little canisters of glucose tabs you can buy for cheap that do the trick.

obama8mychikn

Dead on bros..... made me a pan of medicinal brownies when I got them and they subsided. So im thinking im gonna hit up my private doc friend and work on that..... that shit got scary, ol lady said I would get up and it felt like I piss the bed but thats test sides, thanx fellas I was dodging that er.

BillyDwilliams

Love them Betty Crocker special brownies...just an extra piece too, not sure what your "medicinal" intake amounts are, but some will argue that it will throw off your Test/Estro levels and could exaggerate Gyno. Hope you've got AI covered well