wrist injury

halfnattyBRO

Hello, I kinda twisted my wrist outward today at the gym when I was trying to save the dumbbell falling from my knees while trying do some incline bench press. I can feel the pressure but It wasn't hurting me much so I wrapped my wrist pretty tight with the hand wrap and continue with the rest of my workout. I didn't feel any pain until I took the hand wrap off. Any suggestions? Should I use the ice pack or the heating pad to make it feels better?

siegmund

take a few days off concentrate on lower body ,and keep the ani inflamatorys pumping ,Advil,Motrin ,.ect. .if it were broke you would know ,even sprained you would know. ahhh you sprung it a few days off

ouch.. sorry to hear that brother.. I would say go for ice on 30 mins let sit then hot pad throughout the day and some anti-inflammatory to assist with any swelling and continue the wrap until it feels back to strength.

halfnattyBRO

I hope its just a minor injury lol. Thanks for the advice bro! Taking a few days off from the gym sounded gross LOL. Guess I can push legs again on Saturday :D

halfnattyBRO

ChemicalCaucasian said:
</p><p>ouch.. sorry to hear that brother.. I would say go for ice on 30 mins let sit then hot pad throughout the day and some anti-inflammatory to assist with any swelling and continue the wrap until it feels back to strength.</p><p>
</p><p>I am going to get some wrist wrap today.</p><p> </p>

siegmund

do legs ,hyper extension,stomach ECT ..but stay off the wris t a few days ,then wrap the bitch real good ..a d you'll be fime

Pumped

hy brother I can help! Buy a stress relief ball asap! so incorprate the ball w dolfs advice on ice heat and anti inflam. By using the stress ball ur circulating blood in the area for the cells to come in a repair. I use this method every time I sprain my wrist and am better within 48hrs. hope this helps u in recovery brother